Author Topic: poland help!  (Read 3210 times)

jmxt

From looking at my situation and what i have read poland seems the best place for me to go. The problem i have is how do i start!! i looked at flights to berlin for around august time costing 37pounds which is pretty good! Other than that im stumped im only 19 and have never travled so im pretty nervouse about the whole thing. onle ever been to the doctors once!

Does anyone know of any sites / contact number/ adresses etc of hospitals in poland?

Do i have to fly over for a consultation first?

Do i need to see a doctor in the uk before i consider going to poland?

anything else i must consider?           
                                             thanks.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Hi mate
welcome to the site
Fiorstly go to see your doctor and get him to check you out and get a blood test.(making sure this isnt duie to hormones etc)
While your there ask him nicely to refer you to a plastic surgeon (if he agrees you have gynecomastia)
once these are done youll be ready :)
Poland is simple
you get to the airport and you are taken care of immediatly after getting your case :)
search around the board and read through the big 38 page thread on Poland before you consider going.
Some people are complaining about one side still seeming to be bigger and i also expieroienced that but have to say miones settled downj and now im almost flat :D
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
dude, exactly what kind of blood test do we need and what do we ask the doctor to look for in the blood test report?

If its harmonal it cant be cured?

Offline outertrial

Unless you have obvious symptoms like Klinefelters its really unlikely to be hormonal. For most people it was hormonal at one point (puberty) but your hormones revert to normal in adulthood leaving the gyne behind.

While I dont have a huge amount of faith in some GPs most of them can interpret  a lab report so dont worry about telling them what to look for.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
@ samgyne it can be cured even if hormonal its just that you need to make sure 1st that it isnt otherwise it wouold be a waste of time having the surgery as it would return.

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
i got it because i stupidly took steroids so after a while of being off them i should be ok and dont see why it would return after surgery. im seeing the doctor on tuesday wich im not looking forward to!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
sorry i'm a little confused, I got gyne at puberty but have had it since then.  Always, it never went away.  So I am good to go for surgery or will the gyne return? Thank you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024