Author Topic: post-op pics  (Read 6439 times)

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
I just wanted to share my 1st post-op pics. I had my operation in Manila, Philippines. Too bad my pre-op pics are with my doctor. I'll try to post them later. I had lipo and incision. The good doctor also had to reposition my nipples because they were too low that's why my nipples had that "stretched" look. Hopefully their size wil return to normal in a month or two. Attached is a front view pic.

Update: I finally got my pre-op pics. Here are both my pre-op and post-op pics. I'll try to get better pics 1 week post-op.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluedragonph/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 11:56:34 PM by bluedragonph »

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Here is a side view pic. Sorry for the picture quality since this was taken using a celfone.

Offline outertrial

Looks good, was it bad before?

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Yap, it was really bad before. I'll have to get my pre op pics from my doc since he was the one who took them. I am satisfied so far except my areola looks big! Hopefully they get smaller in time.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Your results look great but you need to realize that areolas and nipples will NOT get smaller. Areola and/or nipple reduction will only fix that problem.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Thanks! I'm still trying to get my pre-op pics so I can see the actual change for myself. What's particular about my areola is that the surgeon had to remove excess skin around the areola area to "pull" my breast skin up. I think that partially explains for the "stretched" look of my nipples and areola. I'll be having my first post-op consult this wednesday. I'll keep you guys posted.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
I had local anesthesia but with sedation. If i remember it right, I had a total of 700cc taken out of me, I just dont know how much gland is in that. Pain is tolerable, I'm giving it a 4 in a rating of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most painful. The pain mostly come from the repositioning of the nipple/areola portion not from the incision/lipo.

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
hey, what kind of problem did you have before puffy nipples or big breasts?

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
I had really big breasts and my nipple area was too low. My nipples were not really puffy.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Hey Aquilius,

Looking at your pics tt seems we are in the same boat. Your description of the procedure is also similar to what my surgeon did to me. After removing the fat and the glands, my good doctor removed excess skin around my nipple and sewed back the nipple to the remaining skin. After your operation, most likely your nipples and areola will have that "stretched" look. Will you be having lipo and incision too? Good luck and hope your operation will be a success!

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
so who did you have surgery with? im also from the philippines. and what surgery did you have lipo or lipo excision?

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
My plastic/reconstructive surgeon was Dr. Alfred Callanta. I had lipo with excision and repositioing of the nipples.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Jologs,

I don't think its that bad. I asked a doctor friend of mine and he said that the nipple is normally located in the T4 zone of the chest or the fourth rib space. In any case, I think your nipple location is just fine unless the photos do not give the real picture.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
I've updated my first post. Both pre-op and post-op pics are now there.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
Thanks! Hopefully things get better from now on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024