Author Topic: Thought I just had a big chest but is this gyno  (Read 7975 times)

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member

Offline TheChosenone

Dude you dont have any problems. Thats a greek god chest, you need to bring up the arms a little, thats all. Get the hell off this board   ;D

quote author=topgun322 link=topic=9926.msg70418#msg70418 date=1178486759]
http://eshare.hpphoto.com/FilmStripHome.aspx?JobID=d57765cb-25dd-4216-827b-0be6a5d8eb55&SKU=HP

4 photos in the slide
[/quote]

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
dont know if its gyne... but if it is, thats the nicest form of gyne.  ;D  i saw the picture with white shirt, thats perfect. I dont think you have to worry anything. put a lot of muscle in your arms and shoulder and it will be a perfect match for your chest. From 1 to 10, I will rate your case = 0.  ;D
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I disagree, the right side of your chest has gyne but it doesn't look bad. I wouldn't worry about it unless it really bothers you. Don't risk having operated on nipples, could make it worse.  ;)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
a little (very little) gyne maybe, not sure. I'd forget the surgery if you've ever thought about it. It could be worse after it in your case. I'd be so happy if I had a well-built chest like yours.  :o

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
First thanks for everyones feedback , I appreciate it.  Sounds like I may or may not have it but that I shouldnt be too concerned. I have some pictures at 175lbs (I am 185lbs now) where I was pretty happy with my chest. I can email anyone who is interested in seeing them, just give me your email address.

I stayed at that weight mainly because I knew that everytime  I gain weight it seems to go to my chest first. But like a few have mentioned I need to bring up shoulders, arms and back so thats what I am trying to do.

I also notice the one side is bigger but it looks like I cant do anything about it. I thought my training might have caused that as well but now I am thinking thats not the case.

BTW I am a nutritionist and would offer my services to anyone on this board who thinks that may be an issue for them. No cost , I know how it feels to not be out your best despite your best efforts so if I could help someone I would.

Thanks again any more feedback is appreciated. I am going to try and put on another 15lbs and then try and get leaner like I was at 175lbs. Hopefully my chest wont get any bigger.  ;D

a little (very little) gyne maybe, not sure. I'd forget the surgery if you've ever thought about it. It could be worse after it in your case. I'd be so happy if I had a well-built chest like yours.  :o

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
If I was you I would bulk up forsure EXCEPT for my chest. You have a bodybuilders chest as it is, and if thats gynecomastia then damn you got hooked up. Bulk everything but for your chest just try to get it cut(low weight, high reps.)

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Thanks
The only problem is that I tried to do that on this time ( I gained  10lbs) by working the chest a lot less than everything else. I think the problem is that i gain fat in the chest and stomach.

So as I try to bulk up in other areas its only going to get worse. I would prefer a flatter chest and bigger arms or shoulders but I dont think it is in the cards.

If I was you I would bulk up forsure EXCEPT for my chest. You have a bodybuilders chest as it is, and if thats gynecomastia then damn you got hooked up. Bulk everything but for your chest just try to get it cut(low weight, high reps.)

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
I dont think hes posted any pictures. He's one of the guys that chose to live with gynecomastia and accept it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if that were just build you'd be able to chuck me out my window.  even with your build no way that's just pecs, and i'd bet a doc would agree.   

it's good it hides well, looks evenly distributed, but i say mild case.  and if you can live with it great, if not, it's pretty much just an op. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
I went to a plastic surgeon  doc once and he told me I was fine and he couldnt help me. However who knows what he knew about this issue. Plus I was at about 170lbs and it looked different. I do think I either have it or store fat in the pecs because I agree thats not all muscle , it just doesnt look tight enough.

Also keep in mind I eat extremely well and do cardio and workout so if I didnt do these things who knows what I would look like. I may have it as bad as others but its hidden well like HHH says. When I am 60 I could be in bad shape.

I was wondering if anyone that  thought I had it if I could email you a couple pictures when I was 10lbs lighter to see what you think. I have them saved to desktop and I dont know how to attach it unless I send an email.  I dont see anything in those pictures but again I didnt even know about this until a few days ago.

Thanks again to everyone! There is a lot of support on these boards and I think that is really cool.

if that were just build you'd be able to chuck me out my window.  even with your build no way that's just pecs, and i'd bet a doc would agree.   

it's good it hides well, looks evenly distributed, but i say mild case.  and if you can live with it great, if not, it's pretty much just an op. 

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
OK guys here are 4 old photos from about 6 months ago before I made my attempt to gain weight . (10lbs ago)

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/members/showthread.php?t=7011

Let me know if anyone still thinks I might have any issues. I know it doesnt matter in the big scheme of things but my goal was to get up to 200lbs and come back down to 190ls but I will never get there if I have to worry about the chest .  If feels a lot bigger now at 185lbs , in fact I think all my weight gain has been in the chest , stomach and a little in the back and legs.

Thanks

top, when ur about to post a message, just under the typing box you will see additional options, click there and you will get the attachment column.  u can then hit browse to look for pics from ur computer and attach it.  once the picture file is written on the attachment column and u press post, it will show up here. hope this helps..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 09:18:19 PM by topgun322 »

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
It looks to me like you have stubborn fat with I would guess maybe enlarged mammary glands. I can't tell if you have enlarged glands because your chest is perfectly proportioned. I believe that is the best case of gyno I have ever seen. It actually makes your chest look better.  I would not suggest surgery unless it is really bothering you. The only thing a surgeon would do is excise the breast tissue and try and lipo a natural contour around the empty space, which it looks like god already did. You may end up looking worse. I work out religiously and I must say that you look great. I would maybe build the shoulders, lats, and back. Don't neglect the chest (and legs for that matter). The kind of gyno you have would probably not look worse with a built chest. Luckily you don't have puffy nips. Even after surgery they're kind of a bitch.

I also see that you mention bulking and cutting. Would bulking be a risk for more chest fat if that's the first place it goes??? Once fat is in the chest, it ain't goin' nowhere without a lot of work.

Keep good posture and confidence with a large, perfectly contoured chest.
Peace
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 03:36:57 AM by mmaman »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i say u have a VERY VERY mild case, if it was my chest i wouldnt go for surgery,
i finally feel like im a man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024