Author Topic: Just not fair :(  (Read 4436 times)

Offline mbsucks

• Posting Member
Wtf?
I hate life

I've got friends who are 4-5 stone overweight, smoke weed everyday and drink all the time but they don't have F*cking gyno.
I'm not overweight, don't take any drugs, eat perfect and exercise almost everyday but yet i've got big fat f*cking lumps under my nips :(

WTF is up with that? :(

Not fair

Anyone else got friends like this?

Peace

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
No doubt dude I am in the same boat but your friends have their own problems everyone does.  By the way anyone who looks at your nips and makes fun is just reflecting their own insecurity.

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
yah it does suck,  its such a relief once you get it removed tho let me tell you.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
No doubt dude I am in the same boat but your friends have their own problems everyone does.  By the way anyone who looks at your nips and makes fun is just reflecting their own insecurity.

Amen to that.

mbsucks, your friends may not suffer the way you suffer per se.  But trust me, people who drink and smoke all the time have plenty of issues that aren't being dealt with. 

I'm glad that you're leading a healthy life.  But you seem to be missing the fact that at least you are leading a much better life than your friends are.  One day you'll be able to fix your problem, and all the work you've put forth now to maintain your body will pay off very well.

Drugs may make a good fun time.  But things never get done unless you take life seriously. 

Keep up the good work!   :)
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline mbsucks

• Posting Member

You'll be glad in the long run.  They'll be in their 40's and 50's with health problems looking at you wondering why you're so lucky. 

Yeah fair enough

I suppose in a wierd way i kinda like gyno just for the fact it's made me be really healthy to try and get rid of it, also because im losing fat it's reduced the size of it a little bit under my right nipple and now it doesn't look soo bad :)

So i guess i can thank gyno for making me lead a healthy lifestyle, which means i'll live a longer, healthier life  8)

Keep up the good work!   :)

Thanks for the support :D

Still not fair though :P

Peace!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:10:52 AM by mbsucks »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024