Author Topic: Having my Surgery with Dr Fielding in Toronto  (Read 2432 times)

Offline cap91

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I'm 20 years old suffering from Gyno from puberty. It really makes me look fat when I'm really not. I'm a big guy (6'3", 200) so it makes it a lot more noticeable that I have moons. I've tried working out and it does make me look a bit better but I never get the pectoral shape that most other people my age have. I do a lot of cardio (as in sports) and I'm overall very athletic.
I believe that Gyno has cause me to slouch a lot and gave me bad posture because I try my best to hide it. It is very noticeable in 95% of tshirts that I wear and maybe some sweaters.
I'm getting my surgery done this week with Dr Craig Fielding in Toronto, which I've heard great things about on and off this site. He was very kind and seemed very knowledgeable on the subject. He did classify it as mild/minor Gyno and measured the gland sizes and what not.
Anyways I'm pretty excited for the surgery

And I'm here posting to see if anyone has any questions at all because I'd love to answer them. I just want to help you guys out as much as possible because I know when going through this I got a lot of my answers through threads like these!!

Thanks

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Good luck. it will feel like a big weight has been taken off your shoulders once you don't havve to worry about how your chest looks.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline cap91

• Posting Member
Thank you so much. I had the surgery yesterday.
 Is there anything I can do in the first few days to help my recovery? Should I be only resting or am I able to go for a short walk every once in a while?

Offline cap91

• Posting Member
So for an update, it is day 7 post op so I went to go see dr fielding to think this damn vest off. Once we removed the bandages and the vest my face just lit up. It's truly amazing what he has done. After that I went home, showered, and I'm trying on shirts now!! It's like a completely different wardrobe now. I can finally go out and feel comfortable in a t shirt.
Thanks dr F!!!

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your experience. It will still get better. It takes about three months to see the final results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024