Author Topic: warm weather wear?  (Read 7937 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
What do people prefer in warmer weather?  I have a sports bra that is pretty comfortable, but when it gets warm (like it did yesterday) it was somewhat uncomfortable.

What is cooler?  A regular t-shirt bra or a athletic/sports bra? 

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
There are bras that are very thin and basically just the underwire. Those work pretty well in warm weather.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Something special or something common? 

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Pretty common. you want an unpadded underwire. an expensive version in the sereine by huit, but there are much cheaper ones out there.

aboywithgirls

Freya and Panache make some great t shirt bras. Also look at Soma's Embraceable is also a great choice but get fitted. A cup size that's to big or to small will look terrible under a t shirt. I know you've seen women out there that look terrible because of their bra not fitting. You don't want to look like that.  You'll make us look bad.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have a couple Embraceable, they are very soft sides and the straps fall on me.  Fitter said they were not best style for my shoulder shape.  It is the only Soma style I have issues with.  Not saying it isn't comfortable, but it is annoying.

aboywithgirls

I had a similar problem with a vanity fair bra I bought at Macys. I tried it on in the store, I liked it and bought 2. And I found the straps slipped off my shoulders (very annoying) my wife was nice enough to show me that the bra was convertible.  She showed me how to cross the straps and no more slippage.

aboywithgirls

Katymoobs, sounds like we have a lot in common. I try to find ladies tank tops for that same reason. The arm holes are not as large so the band of my bra. I now wear a 38E and there in no way to hide these girls. I have had them since puberty and they have grown in spurts ever since. I need a bra for support so in warmer weather, I just focus on comfort because concealment isn't much of an option.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Katymoobs, sounds like we have a lot in common. I try to find ladies tank tops for that same reason. The arm holes are not as large so the band of my bra. I now wear a 38E and there in no way to hide these girls. I have had them since puberty and they have grown in spurts ever since. I need a bra for support so in warmer weather, I just focus on comfort because concealment isn't much of an option.

I have been looking for women's tank tops that will fit for that reason too.
Hard to fins ones that fit and dont look female at the same time.

aboywithgirls

I've purchased mine at "the woman within". They have some of the best selection out there. They are great because you can get them in almost any color and larger sizes so they don't cling as much to your breasts. I wear a 38 E/F bra and I try not to show off my girlish figure too much and these work for me. Hope this helps.

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
I have found a few thin or warm weather bras that still provide support, and are cooler to wear.  Bali has one called the flower bra, it is very light weight but still provides good support but does use underwire to accomplish this.  If that is a show stopper, look elsewhere.

Regarding tank tops, Duluth traders does have tanks or sleeveless undershirts that are very comfortable as undershirt or outer shirt in warm weather, and have long tails to boot, so they stay tucked in.

hammer

There's a store I haven't heard or thought of for a while, "Duluth traders", thanks for the reminder!

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Howdy Men.  Solar Gear Performance wear shirts.  I generally wear a 2xl.  Will wear a XL to minimize the bounce.  They are excellent for those who have to worry about skin cancer. And, they breath.  I wear these shirts on days where  projection is not a good thing.  Y'all have a goodun!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Anyone try Soma's breathable bras?

~!tp://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=8&pageId=1&productId=1570088990&viewAll=&prd=Beautifully+Cool+Full+Coverage+Bra&subCatId=cat40089&color=&fromSearch=true&inSeam=&posId=1&catId=cat4809276&cat=&onSale=true&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=

Was wondering how cool they are and how they fit?  They don't seem to be very full coverage like I am used to.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024