Author Topic: Has anyone used 'diet aid of questionable value'?  (Read 1787 times)

Offline LAB2

Hey its me lab1. i posted my gyno pics (im 15) a year ago and ive done weightlifting and such and ive got good results

but , the bottom part of my chest is the most troublesome and it just doesnt LOOK, OR FEEL right.

so i found 'diet aid of questionable value', its a non-steriodal gyne remover.

and i ordered a bottle of it. after reading the testimonials im just really feeling like it would work.. but i dont know.. anyone else on this forum used it? im 15 and i think surgery is out of question now and weight lifting is helping the muscle but nothing

let me know if 'diet aid of questionable value' has worked for anyone else

btw, the website i ordered 'diet aid of questionable value' is from //www.gynohelp.com

thanks
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:05:49 PM by LAB2 »

Offline kamikazi989

• Posting Member
I haven't used it, but I've been considering it. I don't have "man boobs" but very bad puffy nipples. I've e-mailed them a couple times and they have said that they have people saying it gets rid of it.  What doesn't make sense is from what I hear this is a dietary supplement type thing, meaning it gets rid of the fat. So considering I have very little fat, just puffy nipples, I don't see how it would work. So if you have "puffy nipples" then let me know how this works for you.  I'm still waiting for a reply from them about how it works exactly. Good luck man.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i would be HIGHLY skeptical of any product like this actually being effective...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
LAB2...

Read this thread.  Jologs1 is using 'diet aid of questionable value'...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i would be HIGHLY skeptical of any product like this actually being effective...

Agreed....   :P

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024