Author Topic: My Experience Dr. Benito 3/09/08 UPDATE 10 WEEKS POST OP!  (Read 8562 times)

Offline boy8181

• Posting Member
**** FOUR YEARS POST OP *****

Realised it was a while since I had updated. 4 years post-op now. Best 4 years of my life. So much more confidence, so much more happy with myself. Don't get as down about things. Got a new job and started doing some part time modelling. Life's good!

Anyone considering getting the op? JUST DO IT!

(The scar on my chest is from an unrelated op which involved a mole removal - nothing to do with the gyne)

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
So the areola/nipple area sorted themselves out in time?  You have an ecto like frame to begin with mate so it must have been proper depressing when you had gyne. I run a bit heavy without cardio etc so can usually make my gut the focal point ha.  But I'm in for surgery in Sept and looking forward to my belly sticking out more than my chest ;)  Grats anyway mate on your new life and career, stoked for you pal! 

Offline boy8181

• Posting Member
One nipple is normal - the other is slightly inverted - mainly when not erect. Spoke to Dr. Benito about it and he suggested getting it pierced, which I might do in the future, but as it stands it doesnt bother me enough to warrant it. Good luck with your op dude, you'll never look back.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
I'd take a slightly inverted nipple over both of them being puffy any day of the week. TBH mate, I doubt anyone will ever notice besides yourself, I mean no one has ever said anything to me about mine, not once...and the folk I have told have looked at me like I was a nutter!  But they don't see what goes on in my mind, but I can see their point.... Cheers for the sentiment pal, appreciated!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024