Author Topic: Just had surgery by Dr. Silverman  (Read 4401 times)

Offline alwayson

• Posting Member
I had surgery with Dr. Silverman yesterday.  

Since I live in Pennsylvania, I made arrangements over the phone, so I didn't have to go to Massachusetts twice (for consultation and surgery).

This is an example of his great flexibility.  He even allowed me to have lipo+excision while awake, because I am scared to go under.  This is NOT for everybody though.  If you do go ahead and do it while awake, make sure you don't move during surgery.  

I picked Dr. Silverman, because in my opinion, he is the best.  

Also, the fact that he operates in a hospital (as opposed to an office) was a big plus for me.  Furthermore, he does the surgery correctly down to the minor points, such as providing a vest etc.  Dr. Silverman is also VERY quick to answer emails.  

So far in my experience, Dr. Silverman is living up to his great reputation.  The hospital is AWESOME too.  Very well-run operation.  The nurses are fantastic.  

« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 03:24:52 PM by alwayson »

Offline alwayson

• Posting Member
Hey guys, can you give me any tips now that my surgery is done?

How long did you wear your vest etc. etc.  

I plan to follow the doctor's instructions, but I am still interested in you guys' suggestions.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey guys, can you give me any tips now that my surgery is done?

How long did you wear your vest etc. etc.  

I plan to follow the doctor's instructions, but I am still interested in you guys' suggestions.

You should wear your vest for 2 weeks minimum. Four weeks is best.... That is what my PS told me.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Sounds a lot like my PS.  Does the surgery in a hospital, quick email responses, provides a vest (which I paid for).  So far he's been terrific and I would recommend him to anybody.

Congrats on your surgery and I hope your post-op healing goes very well.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Man Dr. Silverman aint all that good.. Go look at his before and after pics of all his sergerys im not impressed that much. thats just me. He dont even know how to do a tummy tuck the right way.. Dont take my word for it see for urself.. Good luck though wish u happy healing. And on the other note what does being a musclar Dr have anything to do with being a better surgen that makes no sense.

LOL! He has gynecomastia spelled incorrectly on his website, too. He spells it "gynocomastia."

Offline alwayson

• Posting Member
6 week update (approximately)

I healed up quite nicely.  

Changemylife, you would have been shocked by my before and after photos.  

However, I don't have any before photos.

silverman is the best.  
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 04:27:30 PM by alwayson »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
So while you were awake, did he put a TV on or something?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024