Author Topic: My pic  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Began

• Posting Member
Thought it was time to post.  I've been told after sonogram and mammogram it is gynecomastia with a mixed echotexture of fibroglandular and fatty tissue.  But not really why only one side 

Offline Busty

Significant gyno, in my opinion 

Offline Began

• Posting Member
Do alot of people get it so lopsided and if so how do you help with support 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I'm not sure how common it is, but my left boob is somewhat larger than my right. I can hold a pencil under the left one, but not the right. I usually wear a sports bra and it seems to work out okay. I've tried an underwire, but I project more with it. 

Brdy64

I'm not sure how common it is, but my left boob is somewhat larger than my right. I can hold a pencil under the left one, but not the right. I usually wear a sports bra and it seems to work out okay. I've tried an underwire, but I project more with it.
Mine too, it's been larger for years. It's very very common.

Offline Began

• Posting Member
Thanks you guy's at least we're not alone 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
That happens even with natural women, my first wife was slightly smaller but not noticble unless you measured

bikerbob

One of mine has always been about half a cup size larger than the other.  In the past 5 years or so, they have both grown about a cup size.  The smaller one has not "caught up", but now the difference is not as obvious.  

Offline Began

• Posting Member
One a scale of that's not to noticeable to good lord put a bra on where do you think this falls? I didn't think good lord till I saw a picture.  Yes I had soreness after walking but now I can't unsee it 

Dudewithboobs

There’s no doubt you could certainly benefit from a bra. The growth is obviously there. Weight loss and exercise would reduce some of but how much is unsure. I’d say if experiencing discomfort or annoyance of movement with them give a bra a shot 

Brdy64

One a scale of that's not to noticeable to good lord put a bra on where do you think this falls? I didn't think good lord till I saw a picture.  Yes I had soreness after walking but now I can't unsee it
Time for a bra. Your girls will thank you 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024