Author Topic: Dissapointing Answer  (Read 5447 times)

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Blarney, would you now describe your nipples as "deflated" perhaps? Because this is a problem that people who previously had a lot of gland will have, me included. Your skin will regenerate itself in time though and the "deflated" nipples will become much more flush against your chest.

If that's the case, I woudln't worry, and just give it time. If not, then I don't know.
etc.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
doddy, post some new pics mate!
... and the saga continues

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Maybe soon. The last time I posted any updated ones, no one seemed interested (/replied), so I haven't bothered since.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
they are not "deflated" they're "infated"!!!
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
omg i don't know what the darn i should do. I have to go away to a beach all summer and if i don't solve the fucking quick i'll be the kid with the boobs. I have come to the final conclusion that with the surgery my gyne is maybe 9% better. That is NOT worth a horrible scar I'll probably get. LIFE SUCKS AND THEN YOU DIE. Next time I won't go with the surgeon my family doctor reccomends. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!!!!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Take some pictures of your nipples so I can try make a judgement. Don't bother wait til you're alone in your house, just go lock yourself in the bathroom, easy.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I tried to take pictures yesterday but my digital camera card was being a bitch. I'll post some soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024