Author Topic: What was your most embarrassing 'bra' moment?  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member

p.r.1974

One just has to "love" willful ignorance.......

And TMI ? ? ? We all use the bathroom, and she wasn't graphic at all .... Those problems are the elderly gent's and yours.  If this was a joke or an unfinished thought, I apologize.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Birdie has been posting us about appearing more and more female.
So this event is simply confirmation that the presentation is real.
And the "elderly gent" was acknowledging that.

Brdy64

So this event is simply confirmation that the presentation is real.
It wasn't my choice to enter the men's room, and the CNA should have known better than to roll me in there. 
I can however see where the confrontation was acknowledgement of me no longer belonging in there at all. 
Thanks for envisioning that. 💖

p.r.1974

So this event is simply confirmation that the presentation is real.
It wasn't my choice to enter the men's room, and the CNA should have known better than to roll me in there.
I can however see where the confrontation was acknowledgement of me no longer belonging in there at all.
Thanks for envisioning that. 💖
Agreed. The CNA should have known better, but that directive probably came from above them. The acknowledgement is a way that I had not originally picked up on as I was focused the elderly gent's comment to be intentionally hurtful about something you had no control over. I would choose to wait as well, but sometimes meds cause or body functions are more insistent than waiting will allow.

Brdy64

Agreed. The CNA should have known better, but that directive probably came from above them.
Actually management's position is that I "only" use the all-gender restrooms.
I had no business in there at all, and the CNA should have known that.

On a side note, yesterday I went to the mall just wearing a tshirt and shorts. No makeup other than lip gloss. 
I was addressed as "ma'am" several times, and never addressed as "sir". 
I do not look like I belong in a men's restroom, and I can fully understand the elderly gents problem with me being in there. 
I didn't want to be in there either!

That CNA really messed up, and if it happens again I'll refuse to let them take me in. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Embarrassing bra moment again...

CNA arrived to help with a shower, but she was in a hurry.
My new push up bra is back clasp, so I have to spin it forward to unhook it. 
I guess I was taking too long to get out of my bra so she just reached over and unhooked my bra for me. 

That was kind of odd for me. Someone unhooking my bra for me. 🤔
Especially when the bra snaps forward and my boobs drop. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
I told my GF about the mammogram results and as they grew she suggested a compression vest, that didn't work out because of sweat and chafing issues. Then I got a sports bra and I sweat and chafed almost as much as the compression vest. 

So she got a few of her bras for me to try on, she giggled and I flushed red. But I flushed even more when she saw my first lacy Victoria's secret :-) Now I leave a few there for a change after a shower, no more embarrassment.

Offline Busty

Gino 

How well did her bras fit you?  Quite an implied statement from her that she felt it was worth you trying on her bras 

Offline Busty

Women always check each other out.  How does her figure compare to mine?  How does what she is wearing work for her?  How would it work for me?

Offline blad

Since discovering that I was best served by wearing a bra in my teens, I have always tended to examine the bra outlines on women and figure out what styles they have on and if I liked the look.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Justagirl💃

I look at other women all the time. Not because I intend anything by it, but I size them up.
"Are they bigger than me", or if they seem to be wearing proper support. 
I kind of keep a mental picture of who around me has larger breasts, and I'm not sure why I do that. It seems automatic.

Offline Johndoe1

I definitely don't look at women the way I used to. Having to deal with some of the same issues they deal with like harassment over my chest and dealing with breasts in general has given me a perspective that sides more with women than men. I think that is why my women friends who know treat me differently as well. They know I have dealt with the same stuff they have. We men are real arses.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 08:32:35 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

I think women also look at me differently than they do men. I can see them checking out my chest.  I imagine them trying to estimate my cup size, what kind of bra I have on, how it works for me, comparing to themselves.  

Women also treat me differently than they do men.  Like they know I of course must know they could never be sexually attracted to me, just as they know other women know they are not sexually attracted to them. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I think women also look at me differently than they do men. I can see them checking out my chest.  I imagine them trying to estimate my cup size, what kind of bra I have on, how it works for me, comparing to themselves. 

Women also treat me differently than they do men.  Like they know I of course must know they could never be sexually attracted to me, just as they know other women know they are not sexually attracted to them.
Yes, conversation with the ladies gets "very explicit" when you get completely brought into the fold. 

In my case it's not just about bras, but everything. 😲

I'm getting used to it. I spent about a year on "bra talk", I guess I graduated. ☺️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024