Author Topic: Sports Bras - Not good for extended wear  (Read 15595 times)

hammer

The new bras I've bought after my fitting are full figure, full support and if I'm walking forward the breast enter the next season before the rest of me even gets close, so while I'm back here in summer there enjoying ice fishing! That being said, I'm done with the flattening them out to hid them, I've even got to the point that sometimes I go out with just a tee shirt on, a big one, but just a tee shirt.

I know that some of you need to go to work and need to hid them a little more then I do and I understand that.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Some days I wear a patterned shirt and I can wear my full coverage bras just fine, but when I wear my solids, it shows more so I tend to wear the minimizers.  

My wife watches out for me, if it is showing too much she lets me know.  

The full coverage by far are the most comfortable.  Soma Sensuous Sides Full Coverage is a wonderful bra.  Gosh it can be strange saying that, but reality is it is comfortable.

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
I am 60 years old and I use a bra since 45. My wife bought my bras. 48 B.
I prefer seamless underwire

hammer

I am 60 years old and I use a bra since 45. My wife bought my bras. 48 B.
I prefer seamless underwire

Welcome to the forum!

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Hey Elandon,

I second the welcome! 

You will find that many of use here, like myself, have accepted our condition in our older years-- I am just a few years ahead of you but essentially the same size, and pick and wear bras for comfort, no more than that.
Some of our younger brothers are more concerned about the perception they offer and as a result look for concealment, but seems we older group are of different mind set typically?

We don't get hung up on where we buy these from, and in a lot of cases our wives help us or for sure have accepted who we are what we do to be comfortable.

I find this forum helpfull for peace of mind at the least, and the ability to help some who are still struggling to deal with this small cross to carry, to accept it as such.

Feel free to jump into our conversations any time you have the chance, as you are now part of our group.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024