Author Topic: Surgery with Karidis. Pre and 5 day post Op pics  (Read 11525 times)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Yeah it's going well mate. Still a long way to go before I get to where I want to be, but with a little patience and hard work I should be somewhere close by next summer. Just got to keep focused and resist slipping into bad habits over the winter / footy season!!!  ;)

That's good, you def look to be going about it the right way already, judging by your pics and by next summer you should be in super shape.  Know what you mean about that, my biggest downfall is the amber necter, diet plays a big part.  I gave up a couple of weeks before the Op and I'm kinda forced to cut down anyway as we expecting our first child in 5 weeks.  Hopefully I'll be able to drop a few pounds during that time.

Hey that's great news about the baby! Good luck with that, you must be really excited.  ;) I have really cut down on the pop which has helped, but it's the whole package that really counts, clean diet, plenty of propper exercise and a balanced healthy diet with plenty of protein. As I say, it's just a case of keeping it up and staying motivated.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline whufcboy

• Posting Member
Those results look great mate, I'm booked in with Karidis later this month & hopefully will get the surgery in October - I can't wait!!!

Thanks mate.  Glad you got a slot with Karidis, hope all goes well.  You never know he might have something sooner for you.  I've got a follow up appointment with him in 6 weeks time just to check over how I'm progressing.  Will try and post updated pics once a week or so.  Keep us posted on your situation as well.  All the best.

Offline whufcboy

• Posting Member
Yeah it's going well mate. Still a long way to go before I get to where I want to be, but with a little patience and hard work I should be somewhere close by next summer. Just got to keep focused and resist slipping into bad habits over the winter / footy season!!!  ;)

That's good, you def look to be going about it the right way already, judging by your pics and by next summer you should be in super shape.  Know what you mean about that, my biggest downfall is the amber necter, diet plays a big part.  I gave up a couple of weeks before the Op and I'm kinda forced to cut down anyway as we expecting our first child in 5 weeks.  Hopefully I'll be able to drop a few pounds during that time.

Hey that's great news about the baby! Good luck with that, you must be really excited.  ;) I have really cut down on the pop which has helped, but it's the whole package that really counts, clean diet, plenty of propper exercise and a balanced healthy diet with plenty of protein. As I say, it's just a case of keeping it up and staying motivated.

Thanks! Yes we are both looking forward to it.  I've got to say that on par with the help of reading the posts on this forum, knowing I'm gona be a dad was the primary motivation for me to get the gyne sorted and not put it off any longer.  Keep up the good work with the training, hopefully see your updated pics on here soon.  I'll try and put some up once a week or so.

Offline newlife

• Posting Member
Those results look fantastic - your pre op pics look very similar to mine and the results you show give me great hope.

I am booked in to see Karadis in September and although very nervous about the op I am excited to be doing something about it at long last.

:)

Offline whufcboy

• Posting Member
Those results look fantastic - your pre op pics look very similar to mine and the results you show give me great hope.

I am booked in to see Karadis in September and although very nervous about the op I am excited to be doing something about it at long last.

:)

Thanks fella.  I'm pleased to know I can be of any sort encouragement to you at all.  Reading the posts on this site gave me the same incentive to have my problem sorted.  Don't worry, I was also very nervous leading up to the Op but it's one of the best decisions I've ever made.  I wad made to feel relaxed knowing I was in capable hands with Dr. Karidis and his staff.  Good luck and try and keep us posted. 
I've been a bit slack posting up my post Op pics as it's been difficult to get a decent aount of time on the comp lately.  Hope to do so in the next week or so when I'll be 6+ weeks post op.  Recovery is going well.  There is still some slight soreness under the nipple area but the tightness has disapeared and I'm back full strength at the gym.  People have also been commenting about me losing weight.  I've gone from 12st 10 pre Op to bang on 12st (as of this morning), think a combination of clean diet and hard gym sessions is gradually paying off.  It's a great feeling to be able to walk around in those summer clothes I had never dared to wear before fearing that someone may notice the gyne.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Sounds familiar!  :D Great feeling isn't it. I will get some new pics up soon too hopefully to show off my new tan! Put a couple of lb's on on holiday though so I am a bit pissed off with myself on that front.  >:( However, another week of hard graft in the gym should sort that out.  ;) Glad things are going well for you though. Any news on the baby? Hope all is OK on that front.

Offline whufcboy

• Posting Member
Sounds familiar!  :D Great feeling isn't it. I will get some new pics up soon too hopefully to show off my new tan! Put a couple of lb's on on holiday though so I am a bit pissed off with myself on that front.  >:( However, another week of hard graft in the gym should sort that out.  ;) Glad things are going well for you though. Any news on the baby? Hope all is OK on that front.

Yes it's a top feeling mate, like a really big weight has been lifted from my shoulders after all these years.  Look forward to seeing you pics soon, you must of been loving it being on holiday being able to walk around with your top off.  Wouldn't be too hard on yourself for putting a bit over ya hols, if ya relax then then when can you. Think I'll have to wait until next summer to get a tan!  Thanks, baby is due next week, well anytime now actually so just playing the waiting game at the mo  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024