Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Karidis COMPLETE! Pre-op AND post-op pics! (30/06/2012)  (Read 12259 times)

Offline LondonGuy

• Posting Member
Re: Surgery with Dr. Karidis COMPLETE! Pre-op AND post-op pics! (30/06/2012)
just to echo what Kingboob has said. Ive said in the past to use your knuckles to break down scar tissue, after what i was told on here

DO NOT DO THIS

Its still said on the US side of the board where people say "to get rid of scar tissue, you need to break up the old stuff you can feel it break up when you do it vigourously". I told this to Karidis on my followup and he was horrified, he said infact in doing this you will probably damage the chest muscles and cause scar tissue to form inbetween the muscle lining. So yeah, gentle massage like king said. Frankly its poor aftercare by Karidis's team, i did request it should be in the booklet they send out!

Totally agree, I'm going to say something to that effect at my follow-up. This past week, for the first time pretty much, I've been experiencing pain. I guess my nerves are finally regenerating.

Offline kingboob

Re: Surgery with Dr. Karidis COMPLETE! Pre-op AND post-op pics! (30/06/2012)

This healing process is so strange.

Basically, I wore my vest again for over 24 hours, took it off for a while, gave everything a  good massage and reapplied the vest. Today I woke up and took it off and things look great. I mean still a bit indented but better. I'm going to start working out, generally at the moment I have high hopes for myself. As the noticeable indentation AT THE MOMENT seems almost entirely down to two things: scar tissue (which is raised and surrounding indent), and too much fat around armpits, which is something that karidis offers to take out too (if you pay for it).

I emailed Dr. K's team and I simply have to wait. I'm slim so its normal that indents look more intense at this stage. I guess I'll have to some mental discipline on this one for a while.

I will keep you guys updated, and thats for taking any bitterness I express with a pinch of salt :D

peace
It sounds like you are very early on if you are still noticing difference in appearance on a day to day basis.

Your armpit area doesn't look particularly fat to me..... and I have to say I think it is a bit tight that he doesn't offer correct that (if needed) at the same time as the chest, as it is all part of the same problem (creating a boob shape!) in my opinion and probably wouldn't have taken more than another 10mins of his time to lipo the side area as well as the front.... 

Anyway, like I said previously I think overall you have a decent result - I think it is important not to get hung up on trying to achieve perfection and also to give things time to heal properly before worrying too much.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024