Author Topic: revision surgery with mr levick  (Read 1952 times)

Offline s.s1988

hi guys i had surgery in november 2011 i only came across this forum once i had the surgery i wish i had came across it before but i wanted it sorting asap i rushed into it and regret it everyday i had it with a surgeon who i fort had enough experience he showed me before and after photos anyway it didnt go to my expectations and left me with a visable scaring on my left areola and alot of breast tissue left behind anyway i went see mr levick at priory hospitial and he said is self it needed redoing.the only good thing is that the hospitial i had it done at mr levick does face lifts but no major surgery but my hospitial have agreed for mr levick to do  a full male breast reduction revision for me for 6th july im just so relieved that its gonna get sorted :D and this forum has helped me alot

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Hey mate, good luck with your revision surgery, hope it goes well for you. I can only talk from my own experience with Levick but I reckon you have chosen the right surgeon this time round.

Did you have your first surgery on the NHS or was it private? Also when you say 'my hospital have agreed for Mr levick to do  a full male breast reduction revision' are you not having it done at the Priory?

Offline s.s1988

hi i know from meeting mr levick that i have made the right decision i had it done privately at dolan park hospitial group mr levick works for them as well but he doesnt do any major surgery there he and the manager have agreed that he can do the revision surgery there because im covered with life time after care so they have said its ok for mr levick to do it there i just counting down the days to be gyne free after what happened with the other surgeon :)

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Hey mate. any updates? how did it go? healing well I hope.

Offline s.s1988

hi im 18 days post op its definaetly alot better than it was got alot of scar tissue forming where the breast tissue was left side is alot more swollen than the right side alot of scar tissue forming under the nipples aswell i will post up some photos of before and after at the 3 week point i know the journey is along one from my previous surgerys mr levick said that from the previous surgery that he manage to lipo the fat/gland together because of it being mangled in his words from last surgery he took 200cc from the left and just under from the right

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024