Author Topic: Gyno-not that bad  (Read 5494 times)

pjnIL

I have thought about it a lot.  I used to be so embarrassed of my gyno.  Anymore I figure it does not matter.  I have made some changed to my life.  I stopped swimming a long time ago.  There are benefits though.  I would consider myself to have an attractive face.  Many people compliment me about my face and my facial features.  I find gyno helps you to root out all the shallow and fake people.  If someone gets all weirded out about my gyno i figure they are shallow, and that I would not want to be friends with them.  I figure even if I did not have gyno I do not want fake and shallow friends.  So the gyno helps out.  I actually find I am very popular and I have many friends.  People do not become your friends because of what you look like.  People become your friends because of your personality.  I consider myself extremely outgoing and outspoken.  I try to meet as many people as I can and plant the seeds of friendship.  There are a lot of great people out there.  I would say more than half of people do not care about gyno.  I wold say 100% of people that are worth knowing or being friends with do not care about gyno.     

Offline xunit

• Posting Member
There are benefits though.  ...I find gyno helps you to root out all the shallow and fake people.     

Very good point.  I went a long time before getting to this attitude.  Boy, it was painful to suffer rejection.  I am still not completely to the point I should be about accepting my body, but I am way better now than in my 20s.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think your attitudes are more common than many people would suspect.

Certainly when I was in my teens and twenties I thought that I was malformed and unusual.

I did manage to survive, and I learned what you have.

Twenty + years ago, the various surgical techneques came together and male breast reduction Surgery became commonplace. By that time, my priorities had changed. I now sometimes joke that if I had the money for surgery, I'd use the money for a down payment on a Sailboat instead.

Our priorities change over time.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024