Author Topic: Should I?  (Read 6690 times)

Offline whattodo

• Posting Member
I am 15 now and I have gyne. I LOVE having boobs. When I turn 18, should I start taking herbal pills and if so, which work best! Will women have sex with a guy with boobs? Please respond.
What are some good jobs that won't make me show them off to any person. What's the biggest size that can be hidden under a man's shirt with a compressor?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 12:32:10 PM by whattodo »

Offline whattodo

• Posting Member
I wasn't going to take estrogen, just herbal supplements. Any not affect me "down there"?

Offline whattodo

• Posting Member
Does wanting man breasts make me transgender?
I hope not, I am a straight man who just wants boobs for pleasure. Is that so wrong?

Offline bman

• Posting Member
  • i have breasts and am proud of them wear a 38b cup
i've had gyno for years ..not little fatty man boobs ..seriousely developed breasts
i wear a 38 c bra most the time ..my lady friend loves my breasts
women are very excepting if you are just yourself ..
some one else said it already ..men are the ones with a problem
sad but true ..have accepted my breasts ..i wear a bra for support ..
though it is kinda nice to snuggle up with the lady friend ...
when she is soft and touchy feely ..
be careful what you wish for ...you just might get it ..
do you really want to wear a bra ..the rest of your life
i have too ..happened to me ...38 c now ...kinda big ..
some times kinda of girly looking   but that's just me ..
be good ..long life to go ..bman ...
i have breasts and i wear a bra ...
friends are like a good bra
supportive and comfortable

Offline James18

• Posting Member
I had a minor gyne... just puffy nipples... although the glands behind them
didn't hurt or event felt to touch, the nipples did get very puffed up and
sensitive with my gyne.

This happened when I was 14, my problem worsened at 15, but it was centered
on the nipples, and at the end, the sensitivity and pleasure turned me to accept
my condition.

One year later, that my condition didn't got corrected nor reversed... My mother
ordererd a whole batch of Natureday, a herbal supplement for breast development.
They were plenty of bottles and creams... So I took one bottle, and two cream jugs,
as they were coming as a bonus for the whole order that was done. My mom wasn't
going to notice as ND's staff mentioned nothing about it to her and the bonus wasn't
reported in the receipt.

At the rate I used the bottle of pills and both of the cream jugs, they lasted two months...
They took effect inmediately after one week, my nipples (That by the way, were puffy already)
started tingling and feeling sore to touch, the next week happened something great... as my
nips were puffy, mi nipples barely showed when erect, but now, the erections on the nips were
more prominent, and they jutted out of the areola, they felt wonderful... the weeks continued until
I finished the bottle and creams, at this point, my nipples were permanently erect, or almost all
the time, and my areolas stayed puffy, but spreaded 6/8 in wide. Other changes include, that my breast
started to grow, by the fourth week or so, the jiggle was getting noticeable, With my first two
months, I did get to a 32 B, it was a wonderful experience, "down there" wasn't affected in any way,
right now I'm weating a sports bra size medium, as I like them to fit tight, I also bought some bras to
use when going to school or so...

An advice, take the treatment only if you want it, as when your titties start budding (When your nips and areolas are extremely puffy and sore/sensitive/or nothing), no one can tell how much they will grow off the treatment.

Hope my story helps you somehow...

Cya.

P.D.

For the compressing vests matter, I did never used them, but the sports bras to minimize them when they started to grow... I can tell that they will be able to hide up to the B cup, or full A. As right now, not even wearing a tight sports bra, and several shirts I can hide them...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:14:03 AM by James18 »

Offline meegle

• Posting Member
no you really shouldn't

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
no you really shouldn't

Agreed.

You really want big boobs? To each his own, but I'd seriously think long and hard about it. You might want to make two lists: Reasons to grow breasts, and Reasons not to grow breasts, then compare the two.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024