Author Topic: liop question.  (Read 2004 times)

Offline help_me87

• Silver Member
  • boobs=gone. nipples=puffy. NO!!!
if you have had only lipo..

how long till you saw the final results?

anyone else can feel free to comment if they have info... but im 1mo post op.. i think there could still be swelling.. but im no expert... so any help is appreciated..
Surgery Complete!
April 14, 2005

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I had lipo only 1.5 months ago...I don't see final results yet either...still looks kinda similar to pre op...it's better, but ehn...

Offline flannelmann

I had lipo only in Sept of last year and I'm still waiting for the final results.  I've noticed only about a 20% difference.  I'm really dissappointed.  I thought it would have looked alot better by now, (being 8 months already)  I've heard it can take up to a year until the final final results take place, but honestly I'm not seeing it.  My doctor said to me that if I were to lose weight then the gyne would shrink as well....post op.  I lost 30 pounds and the gyne didn't shrink at all.  I'm really pissed.  I spent all that money and I think I got ripped off.  If anything I'm going to have to go through another surgery to take out more.  But, man what a fucking dissappointment.  I hope it works out better for you, because my mindset about the gyne is still in the same place it was pre op.  That sucks!

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
Id tell your ps how you feel... and get dramatic.. I went to see mine about three times b4 he realized that I wasnt fukkking around... if you weigh less than when u had the op then tell him to fukk off..... if you gain since op u gotta lose weight to same point u were at...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024