Author Topic: surgery in one month in prague  (Read 3663 times)

Offline dhillon88

hey guys,

I have my gyno surgery in a month in Prague (through beautyinprague.com). Its both gland tissue removal and liposuction. I never really gave it much thought in the end (cos i have a tendancy to change my mind), so one day (whilst in the fitting room of a expensive desinger store and trying on tshirts that I could never pull off), thought, I'm gona do it. Now cos I'm in UK, going to prague is nothing, and its a very advanced city, (not like i going to poland). But i still nervous, Over the phone they speak brilliant english, and they have planned everything from collecting me from the airport to an apartment.

The surgeon's cv was on the website, but I googled it just to double check, it all adds up, but then I havent had details about her. Anyway, I noticed this forum, I am trying hard not to look at pictures, stories etc. I jus wana go there, get it done, and then at least once the gland tissue is gone, i can get myself working hard (running, gym, football), to make it all look perfect (thats if not enough lipo is done to make sure of that in the first place). I am trying not to have expectations, I jus wana go there, come back and woteva happens, at least i know i have had it done.

I just wana ask peoples advice, see what everyone thinks, has anyone been to prague, or heard of it. How does surgery make you feel mentally, I am going to be in prague for 7days after surgery, and my gf will join me for my final 3 nights, will I be ok? I mean, we get along great, but if mentally i gona be 'crazy', i dont wana take it out on her....

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
let us know the details of your surgery.

last 3 nights you will be perfectly fine to hang with your chick.  only first 3 days are for chilling.

mentally you will feel good.  positive and optimistic.  best of luck.

tell us how long it took to get the date.  any pre op consultation.  how much $$?

Offline dhillon88

I just thought I'd update this...

My experience has been excellent. The surgery was beyond my expectations and the results are amazing.

I put it down to shear luck, my surgeon was changed 4 days before I left for prague and he decided to do the surgery differently. He didnt go thru the nipple, as he said i would have been left with so much excess skin that the results would not be great. For perfect results he removed skin and relocated my nipples, the only downfall is there is scars (my own gp looked at his work and sed his stiching is excellent and my scars will heal well). Anyone wanting to go abroad need to know more about surgeon, the website picked one for me, but i'm so glad i had who i did. I would have paid 2/3 times what I did if I had known my results would be so good.

The experience of prague was amazing, the apartment was really nice, with my own laptop, cable tv (with all my premier league football matches), kitchen, washing machine, balcony... and it was in a reallly nice part of prague, right amongst the city shops and bars. Again maybe luck, I think it was one of the owners personal place, when my gf came, she said the driver had dropped off another lady having surgery in an apartment which didn't seem to be in the nicest part of town...

I had my own personal driver and a lady to show me around. Going to all the different check-ups and stuff. The clinic was really nice too, they speak amazing english and treated me so well, the food was good, i had tv and books.

All in all, its a risk, going on a plane not knowing what to expect is what I did, i dont feel proud of that. The surgeon is the most important person, not these companies.... doing research on them is the best. I spoke to my surgeon 45minutes before I was lieing on the operating bed, now thats a scaryy thought... but as I said, for me it worked out great. Any slight hick-up in my operation or results and I wouldn't be saying how great it all was.

I spent 7 further days in prague, already happy with my results, enjoying the weather and siteseeing. Now about 6 weeks after, I am taking care of my scars, even back at the gym. Swelling and skin tightening was not an issue for me cause my skin was already removed. I still wear the vest to sleep, I think the pressure makes me feel better, but I doubt I need it. I'm back to chest presses and press ups every day. I can go out clubbing in jus a t-shirt and not have to wear a jacket or a top. Its amazing. my whole experience including flights, apartment, sightseeing, food at some really nice restaurants and the surgery cost me a total of £3000. For me it was an amazing holiday, but as I have said before... Maybe I got lucky....

GynO_DuDe

Wow, thats very good ... £3000 plus a holiday, cant go wrong.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Please answer giantfan's questions.  kindly port photos.  please advise your previous hieght and weight and how about your final result now that some more time has gone by.  Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024