Author Topic: A Spirituality Section  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Tiffany

• Posting Member
  I have noticed on some sites they have a spirituality section for those who are religious.
  It appears that some times a person may struggle with what the Bible says about certain things and a spirituality section gives some a chance help using the scriptures.
  I also realize that many on these sites do not believe and that is fine. They don't have to visit that board. But, for the sake of those who contemplate issues such as suicide because deep down they feel that failed God, have a curse on their lives or don't measure up to what the word of God describes as being a man it could be a place where some could offer a word of hope.

Tiff
It's too easy to get on a "woe is me" kick.
Life is too good in other ways.
If I can't poke fun of myself I sure would be pathetic.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't know if you've searched out of curiosity, but there have also been interesting past discussions from time to time.  of course a few of them have disappeared with the board version that preceded this and the one before that (some of them with greater degrees of maturity than others, since because most religions teach peace they often descended into flame wars), as the data did not export in the first one and i don't think completely in the second.  and of course spirituality is a wider subject than just christianity, but interesting idea.  

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:30:38 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024