Author Topic: poland..has anybody gone recently  (Read 3583 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Has anyone actually gone to poland recently?  If you've been in 2010, please share your info.  Thanks.  Specifically if anyone has been to Dr. Baranski (www.intermed.com.pl) or similar.

Please share you experience whether positive or negative so we can all use it as a guide.

Thank you.

Offline BullsEye

• Posting Member
i'm thinking of going there but i'm still looking around. Didn't u go to poland for operation or was it another member with similar username?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Yeah Bulls Eye.  I went on 24th April 2007.  Wanted to go for a revision surgery.  Thats why I was asking.  I've read many threads from people who were thinking about going.  But no one seems to have actually gone all year or at least hasn't posted info.

What info have you gathered?  When are you thinking of going?  Have you got any prices and other info or a tentative surgery date?

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
i want to go poland belguim or prague, undecided yet and still saving the cash!

Offline BullsEye

• Posting Member
april14, the info i went through is here on this site and some clinics i saw on revahealth. I am also trying to contact this con. breast surgeon in wales who charges around 2k for mild gyno surgery. I want to have it done end of this year '10, cant bare another decade with this. Did u have lipo only or with excision. How bad would u rate ur gyno now and then?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
i would suggest having it done asap.  changes your life.  i'm 5 ft 9 inches and 140 lbs.  so i am thin but my gyne was evident.  its about 60% gone since the procedure.  now i want the rest to go as well.  i only had excision not any lipo.  the website was intermed.com.pl ( i think).  if it doesn't work let me know and i'll find the right one.  look into it celts and bulls eye.  the confidence is crazy once gyne is gone.  any questions, i'll gladly answer

Offline BullsEye

• Posting Member
april24, did u choose excision only or the surgeon? Hav u posted pre and post-op pics before? Are u thinking of going back there this year? Cant bare another summer with layers of clothes on.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
i want to go as soon as possible
surgeon chose only excision.  i didn't have much fat if any in chest region. 
long time ago i posted the pics.  i can post current ones for you if you want
the thing is i haven't been to this surgeon in almost 3 years and i don't know if anyone has gone to him recently.  no one has posted anything on this site.  i know that the guy is experienced as he does a lot of patients.  check out the web site, write to them if you want.  look more on this site about this doctor and clinic.  share any info you get on here.  it will be helpful for us all to make our decision.  thanks.  please feel free to ask any questions about my visit.. will be glad to share

Offline BullsEye

• Posting Member
april24, i checked their website and the price seem decent. Everything should come around 2300 euros, for u alot less than that since u need lipo only. Could u post pre and post-op pics. Did u go to poland by yourself and how would you rate your overall experience there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024