Author Topic: Pubertal gyno gone without surgery  (Read 12557 times)

Offline JamesGynoGone

Hi im james and today i will be sharing my story to the public.

I live in sydney,australia ; im 15 years of age and ive had my gyno since i was about 12. I first noticed when i was at a swimming carnival and took my shirt off, b4 i knew it everyone was laughing. I WAS SHOCKED :( I went home and i didnt know what to do. I told my parents straight away, my dad told me that he had it to and it would go away in 2 years.

I WAS PANACING. TWO WHOLE YEARS? I was a really skinny build so hiding my gyno was hard. To hide it, i went with taping my nipples then a singlet over THAT tucked in REALLY REALLY hard and a printed shirt was still very noticable. I was teased, made fun of... i knew it had to stop. I began excersising at a ridicilous pace, i didnt even eat anymore.. i was about 50kg in year 7 when i started excersising which is still pretty good. I went to 40kg then before i knew it, i developed aneroxia. I TOTALLY HATED FOOD. Looking at how skinny i was...my nipples still came out like mountains. I was advised by the doctor and was forced by my parents to hit my normal weight. I decided, fat people have man boobs so im going to go really fat so they blend in. This was the worst decision of my story, i was in year 9 at 120kg WOAH! i went from super skinny to the fattest in my grade or probably around my whole stage. Believe it or not, I felt happy with my shape and i started to enjoy life. The teasing stopped and everything.

NOW- THE GOOD PART :)

I was in 10th grade, woke up in the morning feeling my nipples as usual and they felt different, i stood up in front of the mirror and they were FLAT. NO MORE POPPING AREOLA. I decided to go on a massive diet and i hit the gym 6 days a week. I built muscle and within two years, my whole body was toned and i had flat nipples.

Here i am today, in the middle of university doing my medicine degree.

im just showing people DONT BELIEVE ANY DOCTOR THAT SAYS 2 years! mine went away in 3! COMMENT PLEASE

DrBermant

Hi im james and today i will be sharing my story to the public.

I live in sydney,australia ; im 15 years of age and ive had my gyno since i was about 12. I first noticed when i was at a swimming carnival and took my shirt off, b4 i knew it everyone was laughing. I WAS SHOCKED :( I went home and i didnt know what to do. I told my parents straight away, my dad told me that he had it to and it would go away in 2 years.

I WAS PANACING. TWO WHOLE YEARS? I was a really skinny build so hiding my gyno was hard. To hide it, i went with taping my nipples then a singlet over THAT tucked in REALLY REALLY hard and a printed shirt was still very noticable. I was teased, made fun of... i knew it had to stop. I began excersising at a ridicilous pace, i didnt even eat anymore.. i was about 50kg in year 7 when i started excersising which is still pretty good. I went to 40kg then before i knew it, i developed aneroxia. I TOTALLY HATED FOOD. Looking at how skinny i was...my nipples still came out like mountains. I was advised by the doctor and was forced by my parents to hit my normal weight. I decided, fat people have man boobs so im going to go really fat so they blend in. This was the worst decision of my story, i was in year 9 at 120kg WOAH! i went from super skinny to the fattest in my grade or probably around my whole stage. Believe it or not, I felt happy with my shape and i started to enjoy life. The teasing stopped and everything.

NOW- THE GOOD PART :)

I was in 10th grade, woke up in the morning feeling my nipples as usual and they felt different, i stood up in front of the mirror and they were FLAT. NO MORE POPPING AREOLA. I decided to go on a massive diet and i hit the gym 6 days a week. I built muscle and within two years, my whole body was toned and i had flat nipples.

Here i am today, in the middle of university doing my medicine degree.

im just showing people DONT BELIEVE ANY DOCTOR THAT SAYS 2 years! mine went away in 3! COMMENT PLEASE

Yes, being patient is critical for this issue. When gynecomastia is mostly fat, weight loss can resolve the contour problem. When there is a significant gland component, Losing weight can help with fat of gynecomastia, but residual gland / fat / skin can remain as factors.

How old before considering gynecomastia surgery is a common question here. When gland is swollen from puberty, waiting until it stabilizes is best. What has not resolved by 2 years usually does not. If someones gynecomastia is still improving, waiting until stabilization is typically best.  The vast majority of pubertal gynecomastia does go away on its own.

Congratulations on your new chest!

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Yes, according to most literature I've read, most gyne in adolescence goes away "within 3 years". 

Offline TheOregonKid

• Posting Member
Congrats, I'm happy for you.  Most of us on this board weren't so lucky.  I'm glad you are going into medicine.  Having had gynecomastia, you understand the horrible impact it can have on men's lives.  As a doctor, you will be able to make compassionate, informed advice.
“Whoever despises himself still esteems the despiser within himself” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lilian

Hello bro i feel very happy for you since i have the same problem.I am 14 years old and i have gyno since my 12-13.I hope my gyno will gone away one day.I am not fat like 15%-16% body fat and like 1.60-1.65 meters long.I hope i will wake up one day and see my breast totally flat :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024