Author Topic: Cost of Surgery with Dr. Jacobs  (Read 3803 times)

Offline Cage

Hey guys, new to this site and been reading a few post on doctors in the NY area. So far I've got two doctors in mind Dr. Jacobs and Dr. Zevon, although I haven't come across any post with regards to Dr. Zevon on this site. Anyway I had a consultation with Dr. Jacobs a couple weeks ago and noticed that my cost of surgery around $7,200 which I felt was high but am willing to pay for great results, however, as I sat there and waited to receive some material from the receptionist I over heard a conversation on the phone and the patient was given the same price. Also, looking at some paper work on the desk I noticed the same price for other patients. So, my question is....is it normal for a doctor to charge a flat fee for gyno surgery or should it be based on each individual patients condition?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Just for your information, I charge an average fee for the average patient -- which includes whatever surgery is necessary to achieve the final result.  I do not add a charge for excision vs lipo only.

If a patient has other problems (ie lax skin, excessive fat, etc) then the fee will be different.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline 123456789

• Posting Member
I would have spent 10,000 dollars with Dr. J if that was his fee.  Dr.  J's experience and results are priceless.  Just like anything, you get what you pay for.  Amazing results.  Dr. J's pictures speak for themselves.  Good luck in whatever direction u choose.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024