Author Topic: Booked for Poland  (Read 3672 times)

Offline irishguy18

• Posting Member
So after reading a lot of your accounts on here about surgery with Dr. Katarzyna Ostrowska Clark I went for a consultation the other day. I'm living in Berlin right now so it's easy enough to get to Szczecin.

I was really impressed by the surgeon's knowledge, not so much about the organisation of the whole consultation and my transport to and from Berlin but was convinced that this is the right place for me - have booked for July for a second revision.

Just wanted to ask if there any other Poland- or Germany-based surgeons you'd recommend booking a consultation with before going ahead with --?

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Well done mate for taking the steps.
How's living on the otherside of the country going?

I Personally can only recommend Katarzyna as i had surgery with her, but believe there are some in germany who do this surgery.

Have you booked a day for the operation?

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline irishguy18

• Posting Member
Hi Jake,

Cheers for the reply! Yeah I've booked for beginning of July and feel pretty confident about Dr. Ostrowska-Clark's skills but still feel like another consultation or two with other surgeons couldn't hurt.

Offline mart

• Silver Member
I can only comment on Katarzyna as i had my op with her, see my thread for info and results. Don't know of any surgeons in Germany but there are a couple in Poland, a popular one was Baranski but i don't know much about him tbh. Like i say i can only comment on Katarzyna and for me she was excellent. Hope this helps.

Mart.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey, a few questions for you:

how far is this clinic from Berlin?
how much is it costing you?
how many nights in clinic do you have to stay and then can you travel on plan after 48 hours or so of operation?
how long did you have to wait for surgery date from the time you called for it?
Do they provide pics pre/post to potential patients?
what is their contact and web site?

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi mate:

Clinic is a 2 hour drive from Berlin. You only stay the one night in the clinic, not sure on waiting time for surgery i know they are very busy but usually a month or 2 wait is the norm. If you look at mine and Jakes threads you will get all the information you need and you can see our pre and post op photos. If you would like contact details for the clinic then PM me.

Mart.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
please post link here for jakes thread and kindly pm me at your earliest convenience.  thank you.

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi mate here is the link to Jakes thread:
 https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
It's an excellent thread lots of detail and information.

I will PM you the details for the clinic now.

Mart.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024