Author Topic: Had enough! Poland here i come!  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Wod

• Posting Member
Since i was 13 years old, i complained to the doctor about my soar puffy nips. Basically i was reassured and told that when im 18/19, if it is still the case then the nhs will help me. Found out now this is not the case at all.

Im going through a lot of bad times lately, my job is at risk, my relationship, my father dying etcetc.... Since the doctor has been 100% totally honest with me, i went for a quote in nottingham. £4950! By the way im 5ft10 and 71kg, all my stats are healthy etc..

So iv been researching into travelling abroad.. Now iv been consulting with "Nina" at ----consult. And i feel quite comfortable so far along with all the replies i am getting.

Just a quick check now really, for any bad experiences?

Cheers guys

Wod 34DD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 03:17:06 AM by Wod »

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Good on you mate for starting to do something about it,
Never heard of mediconsult but just had a look on there website they look ok,
Alot of people if considering travelling to poland use m.e.d.i.m.e.l   i had surgery done with them and im happy with the results even though it still is early days and there is alot more improvement to come.

Hope this helps
JAKE
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Never heard of them mate but that doesn't mean they are no good. I went to the same place as Jake, check our threads for info and good luck.

Mart.

Offline Wod

• Posting Member
Yeah i know a people use --, do they tend to take most of the tissue/gland out?
Just confusing me, not used to zloyty. Be nice to pay in £s :D

Anyway i checked m.e.d.i.m.e.l out before and did fancy it. So if any of you guys fancy giving some info over the phone drop me a pm :(
I think if i dont sort it, i may not like boobies anymore! :-*

Offline mart

• Silver Member
You can pay for the surgery in English money or Polish zlotty mate. I would edit the bit in your post where you have named the clinic or the admins will delete this thread.
If you have any questions or want any info just drop me a PM i am happy to help. Most of the info you need you will find in mine and Jakes threads though, and nufc will be updating his thread soon enough.

Mart.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024