Author Topic: Hi guys, Im new here! and interested in surgery with Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark  (Read 3880 times)

Offline properanon78

• Posting Member
Im new here.  Im excited to have found this forum. 

Ive been interested in getting chest op done since I have gynecomastia, really annoying. got it from roid taking.

The surgeon locally has quoted me £3300 for op in uk.  too much money cant afford it.

I have seen Jakeyboy and marts results and their experience of surgery in poland.  I think I will do same.

Heres a question. 

1)How much is it with lippo as well? 
2)Also is it the best place in europe for the money? 
3)Are there any other known surgeries like the one above in other countries?

Any how results with this lady look really great!

Thanks.

Offline 1md21

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22859.0

I'm planning on doing the same aswell. it's dead cheap the price is around £1500 for lipo and tissue removal. Way cheap than UK I was quoted £2950 for tissue removal then a separate op for lipo at £2850. Pure ripoff. altogether should be a couple grand the link iv gave you with the pre and post op pics and prices etc. let me know what you do because i'm tryna book my op but cant seem to get any contacts for jeremey!?

maybe i'm looking in the wrong places but help us out if ya can m8!

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Will answer your questions and update my thread tonight, been very busy lately. 

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi, if you read through my thread i have broken down all the costs of the surgery etc. Can't comment on whether it's the best place in europe for surgery as i have oly been here and have no experience of other surgeons. I would happily recommend this clinic and surgeon though. I'm happy with my results and experience. Any questions just ask.

Mart.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Guy if you check page 1 or 2 of my thread all the prices are listed.

I can confirm from my experiance she is the best surgeon for the price alot of people go to her from the UK at least 3 per week.

If you have any question's feel free to PM me or write on my thread.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline properanon78

• Posting Member
Right Ive decided to go for it.

two questions I have are:

1)  How do I get in touch with the Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark?  can someone pm me a link? or contact details.
2) If I was to book this week.  How quickly could I get placed for surgery?  whats the quickest turn around do you think i could get?

Nice one cheers guys.

Offline properanon78

• Posting Member
Hmmm, forum seems to have gone a bit quiete recently.  anyway I have booked in a date with  Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark for the 16th of Nov.

I wanted to look at compression vests. 

Ive heard the Nike Pro vests get mentioned, But I see theres a few different types.  Which type do I want?

Nike Pro Vapor Sleeveless V Neck Top
Nike Pro Combat Compression Vest Skin
Nike Men's PRO Vent Tight Sleeveless V-Neck

Are they all the same?  Is it just a difference of style?

Any info on this would be good.

Thanks.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
why pm about it? put it on the forum for people to see, advice can be really helpful.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024