Author Topic: Comments/questions regarding the new format  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
With the new format, I am now utilizing only about 1/3rd of my available screen when I read posts.  I assume I am not the only one this is happening to.  I also see a side to side scroll bar at times when people attempt to post their pictures.  Instead of seeing an entire picture of someone's chest, I have to scroll side to side to see the entire picture.  It's totally unworkable. 

The format worked fine before, so any changes that were made need to be undone. 

Also, on EVERY single page, I now see "Doctors Near You".  Is that REALLY necessary on every single page?  And to make it even more non-sensical, the doctors listed are nowhere near me!  Why would it be titled "Doctors Near You" if it shows a doctor in California to someone that lives in New York? 

Let's only have people's posts on the page and get rid of the doctor advertising, can we?  If someone's interested in seeing a list of "doctors near them," they can click on that particular link as they did before. 

Any and all changes that have been made to this site over the past year have been for the worse, not the better.  You need to at least allow links and pictures to be posted easily, otherwise, it adversely affects the reason we are all here.  We are here to communicate with each other, but for some reason, the new rules PROHIBIT communication and make it much more difficult than it needs to be.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024