Author Topic: Revision Surgery - Mr Levick  (Read 4442 times)

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
Hey guys,

Soooo, after becoming increasingly frustrated and depressed that I wasn't getting improved results, Mr Levick has agreed to do revision surgery on a day case for me on the 4th April.

This obviously isn't ideal, and I am really confused as to why I need revision surgery - it actually feels like they have come back - not anywhere near as bad as before but there is definitely moob there. Mr Levick has said that there definitely isn't a return of gland, but he did say that he felt that he could have maybe taken a bit more during liposuction.

I intend to start taking arnica a week before surgery, but was wondering if there is anything else I coul do to try and get improved results this time round...

I'll put some pictures up later tonight of how I am at the moment. I'm praying for good results this time round.

I can't explain how depressing all this has been - I have had some very low moments...very sad.

Thanks for listening as always.

Kieran
Surgery with Mr. Levick on Thursday 18th August 2011 - currently recovering!

Offline zm

• Silver Member
I'm really happy for you that you are having revision done, especially for free.

I can't really think of things you can do for improved results apart from watching your fat levels.  As you mention, i do believe that if enough lipo was done first time round then your results would have perhaps been more promising.

Also, when you pinch around your nipples, can you feel any lumps or is it just soft tissue?

I would advise you to eat a pineapple a day after surgery for a whole week at least.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Have you ever had a blood test to ensure the gland isn't growing? I know Levick doesn't require a blood test.

All the best with the revision, i'm sure everyone on here hopes you get a good result this time. Must have been rather disheartening. My fingers are crossed for you mate.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I had a blood test done about a month ago - the results came back fine for everything including testosterone.

I would have that that oestrogen would have been checked too...do you think I should see if I can get another test for that?

Offline improving

• Silver Member
If I were you i'd assume that everything is normal if its came back okay. I'd have thought they'd check for everything, they probably get a print out of some kind that flags up if anything is abnormal.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
It just seems odd that it feels like its come back...

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
Maybe the doc just didn't take enough out....I heard doctors have to be very careful as taking all of it out can lead to an unnatural look. I'm sure you'll get perfect results this time round :)

good luck

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I'm hoping that things will be ok after the op this time...praying.

I can't feel any lumps or any gland like I could feel before, it just feels fatty - really hoping that the op will just get rid for good - hopefully then I'll be motivated to get back into shape.

I'm sure plenty of you know how frustrating it is with gyne and working out - no matter how hard you train it just doesn't go...

Offline improving

• Silver Member
I understand the frustration when it comes to working out with gyne because you can't shift the gland no matter how intense you train.

But you have to remind yourself your body is more than a chest. You have back, arms, shoulders, legs all to train so i try and tell myself that its still worth hitting the gym.

i'll be following your revision with interest because i'll have the money in 6 months and i've already had a consultation with Mr Levick.

did the puffy nipples come back or is the fatty tissue spread around the whole pec?

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
So, tomorrow is the day!

Nervous isn't the word...

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Good luck hope it all goes well

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
All done and on my way home!

Looks flat, bit swollen but it's flat!

Levick said he was surprised at how much fat came out and said he was happy that this should sort it.

I've put my compression vest on and intend to keep it on for at least a couple of weeks.

Back to recovery stage now and then hopefully getting fit and happy again!

Thanks for all your help, you don't realise how good it is to speak with people who understand just what it's like.

Kieran

Offline zm

• Silver Member
i'm glad it went well mate...looking forward to some pics later..

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Well done mate, must have seemed like a breeze the second time when you had half an idea what was going to happen. Did he only take fat or was there anymore gland he took out? Happy healing and hopefully the recovery will be a lot faster & easier

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
It really was quite simple - not nearly as sore as last time and it seems pretty flat.

I just really hope it stays like it now.

How long do you think I should wear my vest for? Levick said at least 2 weeks...hope that's long enough

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024