Author Topic: one-sided gynecomastia + hair?  (Read 2489 times)

Offline kakara

Hi,

I'm a 19-year old boy and I have had one sided gynecomastia (I think) for about 3 years now. Before that I had them on both sides from ages 13-14 but it went away for a couple of years but came back to the other one - bigger than ever before. Its painful when touched as well. This particular nipple is already lower down than my other, normal nipple. I'm scared that it will keep growing and become proper saggy. It wouldn't even look that bad if it were on both sides, but no.

I'm hoping it will go away... Reckon theres a chance still? Since it's really sensitive you'd think that it would eventually disappear, right? Or does this just mean that the b*tch is growing even more ?! Am I most likely to have to proceed to surgery? They best do it for half price you know, my right nipple is 100% fine.

What baffles me is that the G-nipple is also hairier than the normal nipple which does not have any hair at all. Is this somehow connected to the gynecomastia? My puberty started a bit later than normally so I dont know if this may have something to do with it as well. Also just to mention I am very skinny so this has got nothing to do with my weight. Plus the fact that I am homosexual and not the manliest person ever so maybe it's due to hormone imbalance - if this is the case, is it likely to go away? (Not the homosexuality but the gynecomastia.)
Ive recently started working out so I hope this will hide the problem a little... or make it worse, time will tell.

Here is a picture. It is not to demonstrate the hair, I have shaved it off for your convenience. But you can tell that there are definitely some dodgy occurrences going on.

i50.tinypic.com/1zvai4g.png

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:43:17 PM by kakara »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024