Author Topic: My story poland with Intermed Dr. Baranski  (Read 2066 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Im in my early 30's.  I'm average weight (slim).  5'9"
I had gynecomastia since puberty.  A few years ago I went to Poland for surgery.  Doctor gave me excission only.  Most of the gland was removed but the result was only appx 20% better.   I still had puffy/pointy chest.  Last month I went back to the surgeon for revision surgery.  Fortunately he didn't charge me except for anesthesia, clinic stay and vest etc..  This time he gave me liposuction only.  After a month my chest seems flatter.  There is some hardness and swelling beneath the nipples so it is too early to judge.  Although there is a noticeable difference already. 

The procedure was not complicated.  I arrived in Berlin, Germany.  Next morning at 9 am the driver came and took me to the clinic.  The ride is about 50 minutes.  I got my own room.  They did blood test.  Consultation with the surgeon.  Then within the hour anaesthesiologist came to meet me.  By noon time I was shifted to the surgery room.  I woke up few hours later and the liposuction was done.  I was in minimal pain.  Was moved to my room.  I slept on the bed for a while.  Woke up and watched tv.  Then I was given some light food.  I rested that day.  My chest was bandaged up tightly.  At night I was given dinner and pain pills plus a sleeping pill.  Next morning the doctors came to check on me.  They gave me an injection to prevent thrumbosis.  I was not in any pain.  Just a slight discomfort.  As though someone had punched me on the chest.  There was some bruising and swelling which I was told is normal.  I was given instructions and vest.  Later that afternoon I was free to go.  Went back to Berlin to my hotel.  Did not shower yet because of discomfort.  Next morning I was feeling a lot better.  I took a shower and ate breakfast.  I walked around the city and took a tour bus.  Pain was minimal.  I wore the bandages for 10 days.  Then I put on the compression vest.  There is gradual improvement in my chest.  It is a noticeable difference.  It is not significant yet because there is swelling and hardness.  I was given a cream to massage daily.  So far I am pleased with the results.  Probabaly in another month I will be closer to seeing the final result.  First surgery excission cost me 1,100 Euros.  This liposuction total was 1,000 Euros. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024