Author Topic: Dr Clark surgery. 12/6/2013 (pics)post op pic now.  (Read 13705 times)

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Thought i would Start new thread as I am bored in the hotel anyway lol. Can't type much because I'm no good at using my iPad.

I'll get some post op pics up once I'm back in the uk

Long story short . Had gyno since I hit puberty . Got told the same old story by gp that it will go .now I knew by now it should of gone (I'm 24)so I begin researching online about surgery for a few months and knew straight away this is what I needed .im same as most on this forum and hated them they affected me on a daily basis.so i started saving a while back .read some great experiences of people goin to dr Clark .so i got in touch with Jeremy and within no time  I had my appointment date and my flights booked . Flew out on the 10th . Operation on the 12th everything just falls into place when your here. Anyway apart from me having to keep the drains in an extra day .it has been great my results already are fantastic she really is a perfectionist  and she puts you right at ease soon as you meet her .and also she's gorgeous .lol  can't ask for anymore .ready for the long road ahead of healing now .

Any questions just ask . I would of gone into much more detail if I had a keyboard not an iPad lol

PRE OP.  post op ones will be up soon
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:04:24 PM by GazzaD »

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
Hey mate! I'm just back in the UK today! I was at the clinic everyday from Monday for the actual op or for check ups, I wish I would've bumped into you!
I did see a guy who I think was with his dad on Thursday, but he looked a bit younger than 24. I'm so glad it's gone well for you! I hope your results are awesome too :)

Offline ABgyno

• Posting Member
How exactly does the payment process work? Do they have a CC machine over there or do you have to do a bank transfer?

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
How exactly does the payment process work? Do they have a CC machine over there or do you have to do a bank transfer?
bank transfer .or cash mate . I used bank transfer and payed full amount . Saves carrying cash

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
How u feeling post-op mate? Is the healing going ok?

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
How u feeling post-op mate? Is the healing going ok?
doin great thanks mate now showering everyday which is much better .
Got abit of fluid on the right side nothin major . The body will absorb it in its own time dr Clark says.
Healing nice.im ready for the road ahead . How you doin wezzer ?

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
I'm doing well, just hating being in the Macom vest, it's not exactly comfy! Yeah i'm pretty mobile now, just feel the strain if i try and pick up something too heavy. I think it helps to get moving asap after surgery, i was trying to move normally the morning i woke up at the clinic, even if it was a bit sore to do so, and I think it helped with the recovery. I just can't wait til december to start seeing the final results taking shape!

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Any chance of seeing your post-op result mate?

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Any chance of seeing your post-op result mate?
will have them up soon mate .

Offline El Fauno

• Posting Member
Hey Gazza,

How you getting on? Got any pics yet? Any regrets or thoughts? Hope you're doing well.

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Hey Gazza,

How you getting on? Got any pics yet? Any regrets or thoughts? Hope you're doing well.
getting on brilliant.no regrets at all best thing I have ever done mate.
All swelling has gone down now . I did have a blister on left nipple which caused the skin too peel .
Looked painfull but couldn't feel it . It's now healed perfect skin back intact already .
Bit of hard hermatoma on the right side still but can't see it .can only feel it .body is breaking it down and absorbing it faster than I thought it would.all is well .feels amazing not havin the gynacomastia anymore . :) I will have some pics up in due time .

Offline El Fauno

• Posting Member
Hey Gazza,

getting on brilliant.no regrets at all best thing I have ever done mate.
All swelling has gone down now . I did have a blister on left nipple which caused the skin too peel .
Looked painfull but couldn't feel it . It's now healed perfect skin back intact already .
Bit of hard hermatoma on the right side still but can't see it .can only feel it .body is breaking it down and absorbing it faster than I thought it would.all is well .feels amazing not havin the gynacomastia anymore . :) I will have some pics up in due time .

Nice one! Really pleased to hear all is going well for you. :)

• Bronze Member
Thats good news Gazza! really happy for you! Post op pic looks awesome! flat!

How big is the excision on the areola would you say? Any chance of any close up pics?

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member

How big is the excision on the areola would you say? Any chance of any close up pics?
thanks. It looks much better now . My muscle has taken shape . And it's not flat as a pancake  :).ill get some close ups for you mate .can barely even see the scar at 4 weeks post lol

• Bronze Member
I would be over the moon if you could do that for me mate. Glad to hear that you can barely see the scar. Its proper doing my nut in knowing which way to turn with this. Cant understand how Dr O can make a big incision like on Jakey

Then on a guy in the UK a small incision with karadis;

thanks. It looks much better now . My muscle has taken shape . And it's not flat as a pancake  :).ill get some close ups for you mate .can barely even see the scar at 4 weeks post lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024