Author Topic: Dr. Miguel Delgado, An Excellent Surgeon  (Read 3527 times)

Offline jordan45

• Posting Member
Dr. Miguel Delgado, An Excellent Surgeon
I recently had Gynecomastia surgery and it was the best decision I have ever made.  I am 23, about 5’11” weigh 180 lbs. and in excellent shape.  I have always been athletic and active.  There was no reason for me to have such a large chest.  It was embarrassing to take my shirt off and I rarely did.  Finally, after almost 12 years from first time I noticed it, I decided to have Gynecomastia surgery.  It was a difficult decision to come to, but after years of working out trying to “rid” my chest of this problem with no results, I decided surgery was the only way.  

I chose Dr. Miguel Delgado, who is located in Northern California.  I would not have chosen any other surgeon.  He was extremely professional, understanding and empathetic to my situation.  He performs the most Gynecomastia surgeries in California and he is well known throughout the medical community.  From our first meeting (December 2004) up through my final post-op appointment (August 2005), he has been nothing less than fantastic.

Dr. Delgado and his staff were extremely informative about the results to expect, and the post-op healing procedures I would have to follow.  It has been five months since my surgery and I feel terrific.  Now I can go to the beach and take my shirt off, and even walk around in a white t-shirt (the ultimate test)!  I would recommend Dr. Delgado to anyone who is considering this type of surgery.

Offline tittysbegone

Re: Dr. Miguel Delgado, An Excellent Surgeon
What were Dr. Delgado's total charges?
Also, how long did it take for you to get scheduled for the surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024