Author Topic: Another surgery done by Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark  (Read 4191 times)

Offline hollaholla

• Posting Member
I found this surgeon thanks to this website so I think it's only fair that I give my review here as well.

I first contacted her husband Jeremy and he gave me very detailed information about how I should prepare for surgery and all the related information.

From the moment I landed in Berlin I had transport and everything else arranged by Jeremy - Once in Szczecin they drove me to the very nice hotel that they also arranged for me.

Next day their agent(awesome guy called Tomek) came to pick me up and drove me around to get blood test,ultrasound and latter to the clinic where I had consultation with Dr. Clark and latter surgery.

Few words about her;

It's immediately obvious that she is very experienced and knowledgeable about gyno, she will explain all the risks to you in detail, she even gave me exact statistics. - I got a feeling that she is not the kind of person that would try and give false promises or try to sugarcoat anything. She is also open,talkative .... Someone that I wasn't afraid to be cut by after "lights go off" :D

About surgery:

After we were done with consultation and I signed all the papers, I got on the table, talked a little with anesthesia guy and the next thing I remember is waking up in my bed after surgery was done. They told me it went well and that I should lie on my back entire night.

Recovery:

First night was pretty bad, I was forced to sleep on my back in pretty tight compression west - Nurse also didn't speak good English( but that wasn't that big of a problem, we were able to communicate) and there was this Polish lady next to me that had all kind of problems during the night.

Second night I slept at the hotel at it was amazing, back pain was pretty much gone and I am still not feeling any chest pain.

We only put compression west off for second time today and I couldn't be happier with results. I have to admit that I saw some slight asymmetry at first but Dr Clark told me that's probably due to swelling.

So far I am very happy with my decision to come here, will ask her to send me pictures that she took before surgery so I can show you guys before/after.

Total cost with traveling(by air) and everything else, including surgery will probably be around €2600 for me. But don't let the price fool you, in terms of quality I honestly can't see how I could even get better result.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:23:04 AM by hollaholla »

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Hi Hollaholla,

Good to see you have posted your experience. It has been fairly quiet in the Europe section.

Some questions if you dont mind...

1) How much was surgery cost on its own?

2) Did she use drains?

3) How long are you post op?

4) How big was your gynecomastia?

PS Would be grateful to see before and after pictures. I am going for surgery in 4 months time.

I found this surgeon thanks to this website so I think it's only fair that I give my review here as well.

I first contacted her husband Jeremy and he gave me very detailed information about how I should prepare for surgery and all the related information.

From the moment I landed in Berlin I had transport and everything else arranged by Jeremy - Once in Szczecin they drove me to the very nice hotel that they also arranged for me.

Next day their agent(awesome guy called Tomek) came to pick me up and drove me around to get blood test,ultrasound and latter to the clinic where I had consultation with Dr. Clark and latter surgery.

Few words about her;

It's immediately obvious that she is very experienced and knowledgeable about gyno, she will explain all the risks to you in detail, she even gave me exact statistics. - I got a feeling that she is not the kind of person that would try and give false promises or try to sugarcoat anything. She is also open,talkative .... Someone that I wasn't afraid to be cut by after "lights go off" :D

About surgery:

After we were done with consultation and I signed all the papers, I got on the table, talked a little with anesthesia guy and the next thing I remember is waking up in my bad after surgery was done. They told me it went well and that I should lie on my back entire night.

Recovery:

First night was pretty bad, I was forced to sleep on my back in pretty tight compression west - Nurse also didn't speak good English( but that wasn't that big of a problem, we were able to communicate) and there was this Polish lady next to me that had all kind of problems during the night.

Second night I slept at the hotel at it was amazing, back pain was pretty much gone and I am still not feeling any chest pain.

We only put compression west off for second time today and I couldn't be happier with results. I have to admit that I saw some slight asymmetry at first but Dr Clark told me that's probably due to swelling.

So far I am very happy with my decision to come here, will ask her to send me pictures that she took before surgery so I can show you guys before/after.

Total cost with traveling(by air) and everything else, including surgery will probably be around €2600 for me. But don't let the price fool you, in terms of quality I honestly can't see how I could even get better result.

Offline hollaholla

• Posting Member
Hi Hollaholla,

Good to see you have posted your experience. It has been fairly quiet in the Europe section.

Some questions if you dont mind...

1) How much was surgery cost on its own?

2) Did she use drains?

3) How long are you post op?

4) How big was your gynecomastia?

PS Would be grateful to see before and after pictures. I am going for surgery in 4 months time.

1: Its something over 1200gbp if you get just glands removed or something over 1400 if you also get liposuction.
2: Drains were used and removed on second day.
3: This is my third day, already back in hotel and working :)
4: Well it wasn't that bad, I thought type 1 or 2 but she said the gland she removed was pretty massive.

Pics are coming in few days.

Offline hollaholla

• Posting Member
I have to correct myself a little, these are prices:

- 6050 zlotys for excision only (= 1240 pounds)
- 7250 zlotys for excision plus liposuction (= 1490 pounds)

(from their website)

Results still look very good, though I am starting to notice some swelling. It will be interesting to see how scar develops as for now it's very hard to see there even was a cut :D

Can't wait to get back in gym and put muscle on the place where gland was.

Offline sesalovdarlo

• Posting Member
HELLO BUDDY,

I'm actually staying in the Atrium hotel in rm 118. Getting my op tomorrow mate,extremely nervous. Got here yesterday (Monday) and I have been bored sh**less. Been for a few walks but eventually got bored. How long you staying here?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024