Author Topic: What An eye Opener!  (Read 4536 times)

Offline skinny-s

• Posting Member

What an eye opener!  I won't bore you with all the torment of growing up in the 40's and 50's cursed with female breast's,  true they weren’t of momentous size they came, and they stayed and got bigger as I got older.  I am now at a 48 D.  I am sure all of you so “blessed” have had the same torment, tweaked nipples, breast grabbed so hard that it hurt, the scroungy bra hanging in your gym locker, being called “hey breasts ------”.  PE consisted of alternating days of gym and swimming, in our pool it was not coed and no swim trunks allowed,  so it all hung out.  The pool sessions believe it or not helped as I was blessed not only in the chest area but also the groin area.  It also helped that I was an old river rat and was a exceptional swimmer and got some revenge in the pool.  Played football, varsity and went out for swimming.  The swimming coach had a kindly talk with me, I agreed that my chest presented a problem and to prevent embarrassment and shame to me I left the swim team .  Did a stint in the Army, worked construction and ran my own business, I was a founding member of a police underwater dive team.   

I am in my 78th year, married for over 50 years with a loving and understanding wife.  Have 2 children and two grand children.

In the recent years my breast have grown to a size that they cause discomfort.  By accident I found out that I needed support of a bra.  The wife and I were in Key West and went to the beach, as was a nice day we decided to go in the water.  As we waded out to deeper water my breast started to float,  what a surprise as now instead of hanging down they were out in front of me.  The relief in my neck and shoulders was immediate and profound.  Of course the wife and I had quite chuckle about this as I was more pronounced than my wife.  The wave action was quite a turn on.  Thanks to this site and unabashed post's of the members, I have started to wear a bra all day now and the relief I get is amazing.  I am using a Just My Size sports bra which my be not enough.  I am planning to get a professional fitting.  Thanks.

hammer

Welcome to the forum Skinny-s! I'm 57 on the 22nd and didn't see the abuse that you did having breast in my younger ages! I had them in the Navy and the only thing that would be said once in a while was "Petty Officer Ski, would you cover the top too, we miss our wives!" That was comming from the shower!

It maybe was a big help that I could kick the crap out of anyone that gave me any crap about it! I too was a diver in the Navy and one hell of a strong young man! By the time I was 9 I could stack hay higher then any adult when I stayed on my uncles farm.

Due to bad health and  after a vasectomy I lost my testicals, my breast grow to 46H, so I also wear a bra most of the time. I say most of the time because this morning was a good example of why I didnt! I live in Minnesota and it is cooler then hell right now so I put on an under armer winter wear shirt over my bra and it actually hurt my back because of the way the under armer shirt fits.  So off with the bra and stay warm was the priority today!

Getting the formal fitting was the best thing that I ever did for myself.  My doctor told me that I should, my wife did as well, but I had been relying on my wife just to help me do it ourselves and I had been wearing I wrong size for the entire time and not being comfortable. Part of the problem I was in denial that I was as big as I was even though she and my daughters were telling me that I was that big!

I'm heading to my 8th surgery, my 3rd back surgery and 2 were both knees being replaced so I do not fear surgeries at all. I just to see a need to go and have a double mastectomy. To me there are much more important things to worry about in life, and as we age we figure that out!

Skinny, I too worked construction, had my own company until disability to me out of the work force. Fathered 5, 4th grandchild on the way, due in April!

Once again, welcome to the forum, glad you could join us!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am so glad to have someone here older than me.  I am a mere 77 years old.

I too was in law enforcement.   The deputy chief in charge of the Police Academy had an odd accent,  When pinning the badge to my shirt over the left breast,  He stood back and said:"Now ere's a lad wot wares 'is badge proudly." I am not sure but i do not think he meant with pride but actually meant protruding.  The word proud could men either or both.

On the scanty side of a 48B, I do not normally wear a bra.
Grandpa Dan

Offline skinny-s

• Posting Member
Welcome to the forum Skinny-s! I'm 57 on the 22nd and didn't see the abuse that you did having breast in my younger ages! I had them in the Navy and the only thing that would be said once in a while was "Petty Officer Ski, would you cover the top too, we miss our wives!" That was comming from the shower!

It maybe was a big help that I could kick the crap out of anyone that gave me any crap about it! I too was a diver in the Navy and one hell of a strong young man! By the time I was 9 I could stack hay higher then any adult when I stayed on my uncles farm.

Due to bad health and  after a vasectomy I lost my testicals, my breast grow to 46H, so I also wear a bra most of the time. I say most of the time because this morning was a good example of why I didnt! I live in Minnesota and it is cooler then hell right now so I put on an under armer winter wear shirt over my bra and it actually hurt my back because of the way the under armer shirt fits.  So off with the bra and stay warm was the priority today!

Getting the formal fitting was the best thing that I ever did for myself.  My doctor told me that I should, my wife did as well, but I had been relying on my wife just to help me do it ourselves and I had been wearing I wrong size for the entire time and not being comfortable. Part of the problem I was in denial that I was as big as I was even though she and my daughters were telling me that I was that big!

I'm heading to my 8th surgery, my 3rd back surgery and 2 were both knees being replaced so I do not fear surgeries at all. I just to see a need to go and have a double mastectomy. To me there are much more important things to worry about in life, and as we age we figure that out!

Skinny, I too worked construction, had my own company until disability to me out of the work force. Fathered 5, 4th grandchild on the way, due in April!

Once again, welcome to the forum, glad you could join us!

Bob

Hammer, I have been reading your post's about your problems and words of encouragement.  Thanks for sharing.
I am so glad to have someone here older than me.  I am a mere 77 years old.

I too was in law enforcement.   The deputy chief in charge of the Police Academy had an odd accent,  When pinning the badge to my shirt over the left breast,  He stood back and said:"Now ere's a lad wot wares 'is badge proudly." I am not sure but i do not think he meant with pride but actually meant protruding.  The word proud could men either or both.

On the scanty side of a 48B, I do not normally wear a bra.

Pa_Paw Mine was at a recovery of a person from a car he had driven in the river I was photographed with them all hanging out and published in the local rag of about 80,000 circulation, but you know, time heals wounds.  At least you didn't get stabled

Offline skinny-s

• Posting Member
Thanks to all the other members with enough b---'s to publish their life experiences.  Just to name a limited few,  hammer, Paa-Paw, Bman41, Katymoobs, aboywithgirls, walt, Alchemist,  Grandpa Bambu, Cisco, TigerPaws,  and many more  Thanks for showing the way.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hey no problem ! happy new year

hammer

That's is what the forum is for and why we are here, to help each other out!

Bob

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I had similar problems in 7th and 8th grade.  Those that tried tweaking my nipples or grabbing my breasts got slugged and didn't do it again.  There was one not a nice person who stuck me and the girls with larger breasts with pins to "deflate the balloons".  Nobody ever caught him in action and I changed schools before I got to deal with him.  In 9th grade I was also one of the naturals in the water and was put on the swim team.  It was a very small school and EVERYBODY did sports. 

We were issued our Speedos and I was totally freaking out.  I got to swim practice the first day and went up to the coach.  He turned around and I saw that he had C-cup breasts hanging out on either side of his whistle.  He looked at my chest for a minute, smiled and said "today YOU are doing speed trials on butterfly, backstroke and crawl with group A".  He wasn't going to take any argument.

Unfortunately I was in the faster half for most strokes and distances so I ended up being a fill-in for whatever strokes we needed more meat in the water for.  I had almost no chance of winning any of them and rarely came in below the middle so I swam a lot because I wasn't being "saved" for the important races.  That meant I got exhausted in butterfly and whatever else there was an open spot on the team that day.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024