Author Topic: IM GOING TO POLAND!!  (Read 4577 times)

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I have just signed up but been a browser for a long time now. I have finally decided to go an see Dr Clark in Poland as I have seen nothing but great reviews on here.

I'm hoping to go sometime in August I am just waiting for Jeremy (surgeons husband) to get back to me with available dates.

I shall keep updating this thread for everyone else as I got so much information out of the other threads.

If any one has any questions or tips for when I go to Poland please respond :-)

Thanks!

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
I've got pretty bad scarring and crater deformity. 
Make sure your only decision to go there isn't price

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member
I've got pretty bad scarring and crater deformity.
Make sure your only decision to go there isn't price

Thanks for your reply, did you go to Poland too? And use M-e-d-I-m-e-l? 

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Yes mate I did 

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member
Yes mate I did

Oh right, did they not offer a free revision or anything? Do u have any pictures? Thanks mate 

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Pm me for pics 
I had to pay 1/2 price and travel accommodation, to go back for a lipo only revision which done nothing but scar me further, I still have inflammatory hyper pigmentation, and most of all I still have lumps of tissue.
Also I was like a second rate customer I was third in line and had to fast from 12pm to 8pm till my operation. It was not a good expeience

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member
Pm me for pics
I had to pay 1/2 price and travel accommodation, to go back for a lipo only revision which done nothing but scar me further, I still have inflammatory hyper pigmentation, and most of all I still have lumps of tissue.
Also I was like a second rate customer I was third in line and had to fast from 12pm to 8pm till my operation. It was not a good expeience

Wow mate that's awful man, I heard nothing but good from them on here. I have sent u a pm now buddy.

Thanks 

Offline PuffyNipplesCrew

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I have just signed up but been a browser for a long time now. I have finally decided to go an see Dr Clark in Poland as I have seen nothing but great reviews on here.

I'm hoping to go sometime in August I am just waiting for Jeremy (surgeons husband) to get back to me with available dates.

I shall keep updating this thread for everyone else as I got so much information out of the other threads.

Thanks!

Bro, I've read too many bad stories about this place.
On many forums, some of them from regulars.

If you're insisting on Poland, then why not look into Noa clinic instead.

I was torn between the above two clinics and Singelberg in Belgium.

I'm going with Singelberg, it's slightly more expensive, about £500 more but the surgeon has tons of feedback from males and females.

Do your research properly bro, and don't let price be the only factor.

Offline bilabonic

• Posting Member

Thanks!

Bro, I've read too many bad stories about this place.
On many forums, some of them from regulars.

If you're insisting on Poland, then why not look into Noa clinic instead.

I was torn between the above two clinics and Singelberg in Belgium.

I'm going with Singelberg, it's slightly more expensive, about £500 more but the surgeon has tons of feedback from males and females.

Do your research properly bro, and don't let price be the only factor.

How much was you quoted for procedure (lipo and gland removal) at Singelburg and what Dr ?

Also what airport do you have to fly to/how far is it to the Clinic ?

Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024