Author Topic: Experiencing additional growth  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
This question is directed to the guys who developed gynecomastia as a teenager.  Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts as you grew older notably in your 50's and 60's?  Was this clearly the result of aging and not the side effect of medication?  How much of an increase occurred, how long was the growth period and did you feel any pain or discomfort in your breasts while they were growing?  (BTW I'm posting this same question on another site so there is need to only answer once.)  Thanks!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
This question is directed to the guys who developed gynecomastia as a teenager.  Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts as you grew older notably in your 50's and 60's?  Was this clearly the result of aging and not the side effect of medication?  How much of an increase occurred, how long was the growth period and did you feel any pain or discomfort in your breasts while they were growing?  (BTW I'm posting this same question on another site so there is need to only answer once.)  Thanks!

Hi Cisco,

I have had no further growth past 18 or so.  I've wondered what percentage of adult onset turns out to be more growth from puberty started growth.

hammer

Had gyno as a teen, more growth in my late 20's, but exploded growth after lost of my testicles in my mid 30's! I did experience some more pain and growth after I turned 50 that showed as some on and off type period of pain and growth. I take  no meds that cause growth as far as I know, the growth has not been significant. I'll be 60 in January.

aboywithgirls

I started developing when I was 10. At 14, I was wearing a bra fulltime, I was a 34C. When I was 18 I was a 38C and continued in that size until my mid 30s. I had a thyroidectomy at 35 and then I started again. I went to a 38F/G. I lost about 40 pounds and I'm currently wearing a 36H in most of my bras. 

Offline Busty

I developed breasts as a teenager.  About a B cup.  Now without any meds I need a C or D cup bra.  My nipples also expanded with the further growth.

Blousbunnys

I actually started budding at 11. At 13 I would probably have been about an A  cup. At sixteen about a C cup. I didn't wear a bra until I was 22. At that time I was a D cup. When I was in my early forties I was a DD. At that time I was about 35 pounds over weight. I lost the excess weight by my late forties an went back to a D cup in most bras. I'm 71 now and the cup size has remained pretty consistent. The only real change has been in the shape of my breasts.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
This question is directed to the guys who developed gynecomastia as a teenager.  Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts as you grew older notably in your 50's and 60's?  Was this clearly the result of aging and not the side effect of medication?  How much of an increase occurred, how long was the growth period and did you feel any pain or discomfort in your breasts while they were growing?  (BTW I'm posting this same question on another site so there is need to only answer once.)  Thanks!

Hi Cisco,

I have had no further growth past 18 or so.  I've wondered what percentage of adult onset turns out to be more growth from puberty started growth.

I suspect that some men that develop gyno as a teenager may experience additional growth in their later years as a result of the natural shift in the proportion of testosterone to estrogen as the level of testosterone declines as man age.  I believe I'm in that group. I developed gyno as a teenager, experience some additional growth as a side effect of hormone suppression during treatment of prostate cancer and now at 68 suspect my testosterone level may be in natural decline and in turn the change in the proportion to the estrogen level is triggering additional growth in my breasts.  Time will tell if I move up from a 38B to 38C.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
I actually started budding at 11. At 13 I would probably have been about an A  cup. At sixteen about a C cup. I didn't wear a bra until I was 22. At that time I was a D cup. When I was in my early forties I was a DD. At that time I was about 35 pounds over weight. I lost the excess weight by my late forties an went back to a D cup in most bras. I'm 71 now and the cup size has remained pretty consistent. The only real change has been in the shape of my breasts.

I'm always intrigued about guys who began wearing a bra as a teenager or young man as a result of gyno.  From my own experience I know who difficult it is in dealing with having breasts as a teenage boy I can't image coping with the idea of wearing a bra and the possible abuse from your peers.  The irony of course is now as an adult I'm completely comfortable with wearing a bra.  Was it your decision to wear a bra and how did you handle it when you first began to wear one?

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
When I was in the 7th and 8th grade one not a nice person would go around snapping the bra straps of the girls.  He snapped a big rubber band on my back because I had no bra strap to snap and make that sound.  I can't imagine what would have happened with a bra strap.

aboywithgirls

I'm always intrigued about guys who began wearing a bra as a teenager or young man as a result of gyno.  From my own experience I know who difficult it is in dealing with having breasts as a teenage boy I can't image coping with the idea of wearing a bra and the possible abuse from your peers.  The irony of course is now as an adult I'm completely comfortable with wearing a bra.  Was it your decision to wear a bra and how did you handle it when you first began to wear one?
[/quote]
I was 10 or 11 when my grandmother commented to my mother saying "he really needs a bra! I don't care if he's a boy or not, it looks awful " The next day, my mom had me trying on some of my sister's bras that she outgrew. I remember that I filled the cups. I wore a bra off and on for the next few years. When i started high school, i also started wearing a bra fulltime. My back to school clothes included my first new bras.

It didn't seem like a big deal then and it still doesn't. I had boobs then and I have boobs now. If you have boobs and if a bra helps, you should wear it. Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Mine were fairly prominent by the time I was 12.  But they never got past an approximate B.  If anything, they have deflated slightly with age.  For those who might not know, I recently celebrated my 80th Birthday. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
My size sort of yo-yoed.  I think I peaked around 14 to 15 years old, and then they didn’t seem as large.  I still definitely had breasts so maybe the rest of me just filled out more in comparison.  Also by the time I was a senior in high school, like 18, my upper chest was fairly hairy so that maybe hid them some.

Moving ahead 30 more years, my shirts and jackets became a little tighter across the chest.  My wife mentioned that I better lose some weight or use one of her bras.  Obviously just losing weight wasn’t going to do it.

I never really mentioned to my wife about my breasts being larger when I was young.  The subject never came up and I didn’t think they would ever get back to that size let alone larger.  She was really surprised after her comment and I told her about them when I was a teenager.  A few months later she asked me one evening why I never said anything about it.  She said she had never seen a photo of me at that age with my shirt off, so she looked in my old high school annuals.  She found me in lined up with the rest of the swim team and water polo players in Speedos, with my arms crossed so you couldn’t see my chest.  It wasn’t until after that discussion that I started to research gynecomastia.

I asked her what she thought about my chest shape being a bit chubby when we met.  She told me that I was in pretty good shape back then and she thought my pecs had just become sort of soft.  With a sly smile she said, “Since something else on you was nice and hard I wasn’t worried about them being soft.”  Perhaps we should all consider that when we obsesses about our chests.

aboywithgirls

I was.a B/C cup when I met my wife. I wasn't even wearing a bra fulltime. I was about 165 lbs, almost 6'. 
Thanks to age, growth spurts and not working out as much, things have changed. I'm in a 36H, my wife is a 36F/G.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024