Author Topic: Aussie Political Leader and His Chest  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

He was treated horribly 

Offline Johndoe1

I think the reason he is so low is he doesn't wear a bra. I think if he did, he would look better. Just looks out of place with the girls so low. Those girls need some support but more containment than anything else. It looks like one is considerably lower than the other too.

It is comforting to see a public figure with gynecomastia not shying a way. Handled correctly, he could be an inspiration for many of us.

Offline Johndoe1

They might be less inclined to go after him. If he wears the right bra, it will give him a better line and he may not seem as busty. That has been true for me.

Offline Johndoe1

I completely agree about the stigma. It is definitely still there. But there are ways to decrease detection as we all know. While having a chest and being in politics is not the best option, the fact that he was willing to put up with what we all know too well and do it in the hot, glaring lights of the media is commendable. That shows either stupidity or extreme confidence. 

hammer

Once again I'm going to add that if he was openly gay they wouldn't be saying anything other than the 1st openly gay ........ that is if he was, if not then not much would be said. But my word, a man with man boobs! What the heck is this world coming to? And then, put him in a bra! Holy Shit, what the hell were you thinking?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 02:11:55 PM by hammer »

Offline Johndoe1

Once again I'm going to add that if he was openly gay they wouldn't be saying anything other than the 1st openly gay ........ that is if was, if not then not much would be said. But my word, a man with man boobs! What the heck is this world coming to? And then, put him in a bra! Holy Shit, what the hell were you thinking?
The world has lost its mind! :D :D :D

aboywithgirls

This link shows Shorten in workout clothing. It appears that he has also opted for a sports bra for obvious reasons. 

https://gramha.net/media/2021213352088360562

Offline Johndoe1

I hate to say it, but that is the best picture I have seen of him. I have seen several of him in a suit and his breasts always look unsupported and droopy to me. In this picture, he appears to be well supported and has a pleasing shape to his breasts. He just looks neater in appearance to me. Maybe he has decided that wearing a bra is the best thing for his chest.

Offline SideSet

Oh, I agree, his breasts look nicely supported, lifted, and shaped. He has bigger boobs than any of the women in that picture with him. Quite impressive. Quite attractive bust.  He also looks very confident. Comfort and confidence. That’s what comes from wearing a bra. Good for him 

Offline Johndoe1

It looks like in more recent pictures, he is supported. His breasts seem to have more shape to them and are sitting higher, in a more lifted position as you would see in a bra. He is also wearing less fitted, darker shirts, or if wearing a white dress shirt, he has a jacket on. I guess his handlers have told him he needs to wear support and dress more conservatively to play down his  chest. 

I saw some pictures of him early on out running and his breasts were all over the place. How could he stand all that movement? I jog and before I started to wear a high impact sports bra when I jog, it was torture on my chest. More power to him if he could stand the discomfort.

Offline Johndoe1

I know this all sounds like nitpicking on him, but I greatly respect for him being in the public eye and publicly admitting to have sizable gynecomastia. He has taken a lot of crap, not only in public but nationally in the media. He was running for his counties Prime Minister and from what I read, some feel he lost due to body shaming over his breasts, something we all have some experience in. He is quoted as saying he understands what women go through to be solely judged on ones appearance and appearing to be lacking just because you have a physical trait that is not considered "normal" by society. 

I have no idea what his political views are (I think he is in the labor party) and I don't care when it comes to this. He is a fellow brother with a chest. And on that subject, I will be there to support his decisions on what is best for his chest. He gets us because he is one of us and so I feel he needs my support for that. Would I vote for him? I have no idea. I would need to look at his policies first. 

Just my opinion. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024