Author Topic: I guess I have come back.  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I find I need an outlet for what is going on with me so I came back so I can express my feeling.  My right breast is sore a hell today but it has done that and never ay growth.  I think my gyne has just switched off like a light switch.  I got these small breast about 5 years ago and then it was just stopped.  I wish I knew a way to turn it back on so I could have a pair of breast that actually fit a bra like a 38 B.  If you have any advice please share it with me.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Welcome back. I am glad that you decided to come back. I am sure you have lots to share and we can be an outlet for you. It will be a win for everyone. Not sure but when mine get that way, sometimes I get a growth spurt. We are all different in how it works and how much we grow. I hope that you get your wish and that is what it is.

Offline Johndoe1

Glad to see you back! I too wish mine would fill out more on top so my bras would fit a bra little better.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Funny thing happened today while I was in Pennie's return an n line purchase.  After I completed my return I was roaming around and one of the women asked if she could me MAMAM!  I have no idea why she said it but it took me aback.  My clothes where gender neutral and my hair is not that long.  Although I am growing it long just to see if my parent were kidding or not.  I have been told all my live by both of them that I had long curly blond hair (gray now) and that when I Dad was finally able to get me a hair cut that when he put my in the chair the barber stared at him for the longest time the said "while is it a by or a girl".  So I am going to see if the story is true.  It will take awhile to get there but I have time on my side and I don't care what any one thinks.  Nice being old, you don't have to give a shut.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
"Nice being old, you don't have to give a shut."

And clearly you're making use of that.

Welcome back.  I haven't been on the site for a while, so I only saw now.  I've actually also heard quite a few times now of people getting to the age where they don't care what others think, but I haven't seen this level of no longer caring before.  I think if that happened to me (not happening with this chrome dome) I would be very quick to correct them.  But of course I'm not at that age.

As for the pain with no growth, for me it's been a bit different.  My breasts are completely pain free (apart from sore high beams in the cold obviously), although not devoid of general sensitivity.  But at the same time, I've noticed more glands in the time since joining here (but with no discernable increase in breast size).

Offline Luvmyboobs

• Posting Member
I've actually been called "ma'am" most of my life, even when I had short hair. It bothered me early on, but then I got used to it, then I wondered for years why someone could make that mistake. Now I've come to realize my shoulders are way more narrow than average for a guy and my waist to hip ratio is lower. In other words, even with short hair, I have a much more feminine body shape than masculine. Now that I've grown my hair longer, I look even more feminine from behind. Like you, though, I've gotten to an age/level of life experience that I just don't care. I just turn around, let them see my face, and watch the look of shock spread across their's.  Most get embarrassed and start apologizing profusely. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I sometimes do a similar thing with my age.  Wearing a cap (against the sun), I look younger (used to be about 5 years, not sure now).  Without it, my chrome dome makes me look about 10 years over my actual age.  So that means people are often times extremely shocked when I take my cap off.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024