Author Topic: No new breast growth  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
I had these breast about 10 Years now, they just showed up and then stopped growing.  Has any one else had this problem?

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Same thing happened to me at age 33, 2 years ago, although I characterize my breast as a gift, not a problem.
I’m my case, they have been growing very slowly, from flat chest to 30B. How old are you, what is your bra size, and how long did it take you to reach your current size?

Dudewithboobs

Stopped growing. Doesn’t sound like a problem 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Well, I should hope breasts stop growing at some point.  It would really suck to be lugging around bean bag chair sized breasts in your 80s.

aboywithgirls

Mine haven't grown much in the past few years. I have pretty much stabilized at a 36H. I do have a 36I but only one. If I could have chosen a size I would have been a 36DD.

Offline Johndoe1

As a DD I have to admit there are days when I wouldn't mind being an H or I. But DD is not a bad size.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Im used to them so there ok. It can be hard finding a bra that fits. Johndoe, Im sure that your girls are perfect the way they are.

Dudewithboobs

As a small b cup I wouldn’t mind being an a cup lol but given the shape and volume of a small b cup I think they look a lil mehh I wouldn’t mind being a full C cup just to ensure they look better. At this point I know they aren’t going down in size and I feel aesthetically they would just look better if larger. Probably wouldn’t enjoy them in the t shirts but idk just feel bigger would look better instead of a awkward middle if I ever learn to post pics via iPhone here I’ll let others be the judge lol

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
100 percent agree. To me it’s a size vs aesthetics  trade off. My bare 30B breasts look aesthetically pleasing in that they project straight out and forward as if they are being levitated by some unseen force, and the bottom half is a perfect semi circle. This is how the ideal female breasts look. Unfortunately, male breasts tend to point away from centerline with nipples displaced at least an inch toward the side of the body, and they tend to lay flat on the chest with an elliptical bottom half. 
I wonder if I were a 30C would they keep their feminine shape, or would they start looking like typical male breasts? 

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
Well AToDD I am 72 abd some where between a 36 A or B depending on who makes the bra.  I just want to be a full 36 B or better yet a 36C.  But that doesn't seem likes it is going to happen.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I too consider C my ideal size. My wife is advocating for D cup but that’s because she has freaky large hands with long slender fingers. So  big, she can hold my entire breast in the palm of her hand. She wants a handful not a palm full, lol!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024