Author Topic: Shaving underarms  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Some people have hair on their chests and some don’t. Some shave the hair on your chest and some don’t. But everybody has underarm hair.    Who shaves it and who doesn’t and why?

I keep my underarms free of hair. I find it looks better and is more hygienic.  

I am glad I don’t have hair on my chest, but if I did, I would remove any hair.  With female breasts, my chest is feminine in appearance, and in my opinion, hairy breasts would be unattractive and downright silly looking.   If I had a masculine chest, I might feel differently, but I have breasts like a woman.

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
I too, shave my underarms. I found out a long time ago that my BO is greatly diminished without hairs to hold the sweat.
Happy to be busted.

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
I went on TRT right after I first noticed a nipple lump and breast growth a couple of years ago, and was subsequently diagnosed with a severe testosterone deficiency.  I initially started using testosterone gels which were applied to my underarms.  I found it quite messy with the gel dripping from my underarm hairs.  So, I started shaving my underarms which made the process less messy and easier to apply.  I have since switched to testosterone injections and have stopped the underarm shaving.  I do keep both my underarm and chest hair trimmed because neither is very thick but it does tend to get quite long and stringy without the trimming.  I prefer that to shaving.  

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I shave mine.  I find it to be cleaner looking and less stinky.  I only use an antiperspirant a couple of times a year. I don't like to use aluminum based products.  My wife also likes it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

When you say shaving... what are you actually using?  I haven't used deodorant in thirty years but I haven't shaved my armpits.  I'm interested in grooming tips both there and on my chest.  Thanks.

Offline Johndoe1

My legs used to be fairly hairy but as the girls increased in size the hair has all but gone on my legs and is thinning out on my arms.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

My legs used to be fairly hairy but as the girls increased in size the hair has all but gone on my legs and is thinning out on my arms.

I was quite surprised when I took a close look at my legs and found there was NO hair on them any longer.  I haven't been paying attention and my body has been through a rather remarkable change.  Estrogen is having its way with me...

Offline Johndoe1

Estrogen has certainly had an affect on me through the years. Some good. Some not so good.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I want to ask again... how are men removing hair on chests and under arms?  Is there a clipper or electric shaver you find works best?  My chest is sensitive and when I've used a body shaver my skin wasn't happy.  I'm curious.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Razor blade when I get out of the shower.  Not a lot of hair to shave, takes about 30 seconds and it’s done.  I do it once every 3-4 weeks.  I’ve never been very hairy.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I also shave my underarms.  Mostly for hygenic reasons, but do like the look

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I use an electric shaver on a daily basis on both.  I originally used a body clipper to get the hairs short enough for the electric razor.  Works great for me.

Offline taxmapper

Razor. 

I started shaving the legs in 1990 because of acne. I haven't let it grow back since.  I hat body hair in general (except ont he head) and have kept myself fairly hair free. 

When the mams started growing a while back the emphasis suddenly became even more pragmatic because the hair around the nips can hurt at times. Like tiny needles pocking me. Very annoying. 

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
I keep my underarms free of hair. I find it looks better and is more hygienic. 

I am glad I don’t have hair on my chest, but if I did, I would remove any hair.
I’m exactly the same

Offline 42CSurprise!

It was only recently that I recognized my legs are completely free of hair, which has not always been the case.  I attribute that to increased estrogen in my system... the same estrogen that has me growing breasts.  I do still have light colored hair on my chest... not a great deal.  I'm concerned about razor burns if I regularly shave my chest but smooth breasts are much more appealing.  Mmmm.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024