Author Topic: bras  (Read 5453 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
does anyone sleep with their bras on

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Not on purpose :)

Offline blad

I like to give things a rest a night and go braless.

Sometimes on an RV camping trip I sleep in my cloths and leave the bra on.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I have a pull over lounge bra from bra:30 I will sometimes sleep in if things are not feeling as they should.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

bikerbob

No, but I usually leave it on until right before bed.  My 42D wife rips hers off as soon as she gets home.  I am uncomfortable if they are not supported but I don't see a need to wear a bra to bed.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
If I'm sleeping alone (for whatever reason) -- yes.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I wear mine almost all the time even to bed. I have armpit boob that pushes against my arm joint and it hurts unless I have a bra on to push it forward of my pit. I do have a 42d sleeping bra that is very comfortable to wear in bed.
I have the same issues as you do. Iused to sleep with one , I think I might have to go back to it. maybe i will see if I can find a sleep bra I like

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Reminds me of a story a sales clerk sent in to some publication (forget which).
She asked a well endowed lady bra customer if she would be interested in a "sleeping Bra".
The customer, from Texas, said "No, I keep 'em corralled up all day, so at night I just let 'em run free".
Kinda what I do, actually.

Confused old man

The minute I get home the bra comes off. I don’t mind the permanent Hard nipples and the flopping about at home. But out in public it’s a different thing. In public i confine them. At home my boobs are free to bounce and flop.

Offline blad

The minute I get home the bra comes off. I don’t mind the permanent Hard nipples and the flopping about at home. But out in public it’s a different thing. In public i confine them. At home my boobs are free to bounce and flop.
I could not stand to be braless at home, only once in bed.

Busted (and happy)

Very very occasionally I feel like going  braless for the day.
I nearly always regret it by bedtime and then I will wear in bed to restore normality.
I have one non wired with a high silk content. It soothes any friction soreness very well.
However I usually wear  an underwired 7 days a week from around 6.30am till 10pm. It is so instinctive

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I don’t wear at night but if I feel like a nap I don’t bother to take it off.

Offline Johndoe1

I don’t wear at night but if I feel like a nap I don’t bother to take it off.
I am the same way. I don't sleep in an underwire, but if I take a nap, I don't bother to take it off.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I have sensitive nipples.  So, I wear a bra during the day.  A sports bra for exercise and then wire free.  For sleeping, I wear nylon tricot sleepwear.  

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Can we recognize the "comfort effect" of wearing a bra?  A snug and well-fitting bra is basically a "continuous hug" IMO.  You need to find your peace; the point where you not only accept yourself as you happen to be, but are cool with how others may treat you as such.  Boobs are boobs, it really doesn't matter who is wearing them better, they need to be supported.

If you have the balls to pull that particular attitude off, I'd say you should go for it and own it.  I think you'll be both happier and care less about what other people think this way.

Everyone here is in a unique situation; our feedback needs to be filtered.  With that said, I truly think you would feel better about yourself if you wore a bra.  I wish I could do the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024