Author Topic: They've grown on me  (Read 1787 times)

Offline S45

• Posting Member
I've hated these for 40 years. But now, and it's been a slow process, I love them. Not enough yet to go swimming, wear a T-Shirt in public, or turn up to work without a compression vest. But getting there. I'm so glad I couldn't afford the surgery way back when.

Offline blad

They do literally grow on you.

The acceptance comes at different points for different people. But the most common point seems to be when we do try a bra.

I definitely had a revelation when I first tried a bra way back in my teens after much ridicule at school. For the first time I began to like my breasts when I tried on that bra and wore one subsequently. I was still embarrassed overall for some time in those earlier years and also felt inhibited to wear a bra full time. But the more I was able to wear a bra full time the more I felt satisfied with my breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks Blad. I think you're right. There's something about putting on a bra that helps me accept that my breasts are just a part of me, and nothing to be ashamed of. In a weird way I feel complete. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Looking at your photos it is clear wearing a brassiere is a great thing to do with your breasts.  Yes, we've been embarrassed most of our lives because of our fleshy chests but if we're fortunate, we come to terms with the reality of our bodies.  How we respond to that is very personal.  Knowing that you look good in a brassiere can be cause for celebration but it can also be something we'd rather not talk about.  But men here LOVE to talk about the delightful brassieres they find and sometimes share photos so we can enjoy their adventure... even as we pursue our own.  You look good in that brassiere and not too shabby in the second tee shirt.  And so the journey continues.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks 42C. I do like that T Shirt photo, and it feels good to say so.

Orb

S45 Accepting anything that is different about us takes time.  Outside pressure or teasing is never never right anytime. 
I'm glad your here and have found that level of acceptance within.  Its clear that you need some level of support.  I think you look great in the last photo with a t shirt.  Wearing a bra tells us we are in control of our breast, our bodies and self worth.  They no longer control us.

Offline SideSet

Oh, wow that tank really shows the size and shape of your breasts and nicely displays your nipples. A lot of women would kill to have a bust like yours. 

You clearly need to wear a bra as much as any woman does, both for comfort and appearance. The support of a bra must feel so good to you and a bra gives your bust it much more put together look. 

But you do look great braless in that tank 😘

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks, I think. Your comment would have seriously, seriously, depressed me until quite recently. I quite like it now. I think.

Offline SideSet

Once you come to accept you have full heavy female breasts, which you very much do, you start to feel as a woman does about her breasts.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
… full, heavy female breasts :-[. That’s a bit to process. I hadn’t seen them quite like that.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Not saying I disagree necessarily. It’s just the words.

Offline SideSet

It is a lot to wrap your head around. But it is a fact. Look how big your boobs are. Look how they are shaped like a woman’s. See how you fill the cups of your bra. How good it feels to have your breasts supported and lifted by your bra. How your bra gives your bust a put together, polished look, nicely shaped.  How suggestive your bust looks braless in that tank, with the provocative high beaming and the attention-drawing movement as you constantly jiggle with everything you do. 

Offline S45

• Posting Member

Offline SideSet

I felt the same.  But once you come to embrace, you will feel differently. I sent you a PM pic of me braless in a tank 

Offline S45

• Posting Member
I don’t know how to see a pm?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024