Author Topic: Male Feminization  (Read 2660 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I visited this website this morning to read about another man who is witnessing his breasts overflowing the brassieres he'd been wearing and realizing he needs larger brassieres.  Sound familiar?  I often talk about the hormone stew that is creating our adventures with breasts and what are essentially bodies that are becoming more feminine.  I next visited YouTube and in my feed was this video about how chemicals in our environment are feminizing us... reducing testosterone and elevated estrogen.  We are perhaps the canaries in the coal mine...

It is worth checking out... not because we can do much about it but because it can help explain how we've come to the circumstances in which we find ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBl14KosaE

Dudewithboobs

Hormones in foods, airs, plastics, etc have long been a source of suspicion for feminization of sorts for men. But I’m of the belief that one would need to absorb quite a bit somehow in some ways for it to have a scale tipping effect of testosterone to estrogen. Of course, some body’s are different than others and what may have zero effect to one may cripple the other. I haven’t had any feminizing effects other than impotence and breast growth. Other than that hair hasn’t subsided libido hasn’t lessened hips and fat redistribution is zilch. So I’m more curious why hormones effect the body in that way than the fact it does at all. 
I definitely have outgrown my recent bra and was not a fan. It was fine buying a new bra before of a new color or brand but a new size kind of sucked. Going from a b to a c cup is a bit of a hit and with wife and kid is a what do I do if they keep going. Easy to find sympathy and understanding here but to those in immediate life it’s hard to not think more suspicions than sympathy may be offered. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

It may be that this video will offer evidence to anyone in your family that what is happening is not a matter of choice.  Of course, that would be true regardless, unless you were intentionally blocking testosterone or supplementing with estrogen.  I don't believe men who come to this website are doing such things, though, as I've said, there are men who do.  It is really important that we have clear understanding about these matters... especially if our families are skeptical about what is happening.  Of course, families may not understand our ENJOYMENT of our breasts, so that can be tricky territory.  Perhaps it is best to share that with men here and NOT with family members... ::)

Dudewithboobs

Yeahhh I’m sure there’s some dudes who do but I doubt they’re here. I can completely understand how one would be skeptical as it isn’t a common condition, adult onset isn’t common especially in otherwise healthy males and it just feels the wind is against you in making people believe idk why I’ve got these now. 
I can’t say I tell my wife I enjoy what has developed over the last few years but she knows how much I enjoy them when it comes time for our here and there private times lol 

Offline 42CSurprise!

...she knows how much I enjoy them when it comes time for our here and there private times lol
Ahh yes.  The pleasures I would definitely enjoy but as a single man can only dream about.  Such things are alluded to but understandably NOT explored.  I'll leave them to my fantasy life... 8)

Dudewithboobs

It is kind of crazy the pleasures that came with them kind of like finding a secret feature in your car that the dealer never told you about or sites when shopping told you about and just stumbled upon it one day like oh didn’t know that did that lol

Offline taxmapper

Its no secret that this is happening. Its all over the world.  India and China both report increase in male gyne. all over the place.   

some will take to it well others wont.   Depends on the stature of the individual.  

For me I welcome it. Others wont.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

I stopped at a local market this afternoon and checked out with a clerk I've seen at the store for many years.  He'd lost weight during COVID, but when checking out today I could tell he'd gained weight.  I also noted that his breasts were quite defined beneath his tee shirt.  I wasn't wearing a brassiere at the moment.  I was coming off a four mile hike and had decided to have my focus on the trail rather than my breasts...  no brassiere for me today.  I didn't say anything, but this article was definitely on my mind.  Funny thing was that as I shopped I noted a young man who is obviously playing at the gender divide.  He had long hair, pierced ears and I thought he might be wearing eye makeup.  He was quite attractive yet clearly a male.  The gender bending possibilities are all around us... and men's bodies are definitely becoming more feminine.  I say that, of course, after hiking a strenuous trail and encountering a few masculine men handling their bicycles with ease.  They had no interest in my breasts, but they were hidden beneath my over-shirt... ::)  What a crazy world this is!

Orb

Interesting perspective 42C. 

It has been stated for years that chemicals and toxins are emitted form the plastics we use in food storage.  Its impact on nature have been documented before and noted.  I believe the chemicals sprayed on our crops is not good.  I heard a PHD state he will never eat an apple without pealing it because the chemicals and wax on the skin can't be washed off.  Shame there is so much value in consuming the outer skin.  I would have to believe we are still learning the effects of it all and the way it impacts our human body.  

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Its not just that. how many actually read the side affects from prescription drugs. I take 4 of them . one day I did a google and there are almost 100 that cause breast growth and some very powerful

Orb

Rich your absolutely correct.  Medications are a huge part of it.  Food storage is and I'm sure other things.  

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
one of them was spironolactone for fluid which is what realy gave me breasts. between that and finasteride plus a couple othrs. dont take the spiro any more but istill take the others

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
one of them was spironolactone for fluid which is what realy gave me breasts. between that and finasteride plus a couple othrs. dont take the spiro any more but istill take the others
From my own research, Spiro is the most common t-blocker prescribed for transitioning MtF folk in America. Little wonder that it enabled you to grow breasts.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
From my own research, Spiro is the most common t-blocker prescribed for transitioning MtF folk in America. Little wonder that it enabled you to grow breasts.
yes that true but as I said it was for fluid build up and it was prescription from an endo. with that and the other meds and the finasteride any wonder

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Spironolactone or finasteride alone are significant gynecomastia causes.  Either one will do the job, together ... well, you're here.
Spiro is a lifesaver for cardiac patients.  So, as I've stated here before, the choice between wearing a bra or a body bag is a no brainer.  So ... I'm here.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024