Author Topic: 'Saw'  (Read 5120 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Anyone see the movie 'Saw' yet?

Watched it with the Wife last night. We both thought it was a cool horror flick. Just goes to show ya what lengths people will go to while under extreme stress.  :o :o :o

For those who have seen the pic, what did ya think of it?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 05:44:56 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
you should see " the grudge" then, u will be in total stress the whole movie, really, u will be so stressed that u will even start to get annoyed at urself

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
you should see " the grudge" then, u will be in total stress the whole movie, really, u will be so stressed that u will even start to get annoyed at urself

Naw Dude, I meant the people in the movie. What 'they' did under extreme stress. ;)

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
haven't seen saw yet, but I want to. "The Grudge" however, I was very disappointed with. It was a lot of the same scare tactics as The Ring. It just didn't do it for me.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Yo! my bro saw that shit and he said all it was was just an hour or two of blood, gore, and violence shoveled into a flick. IT seems kinda sick because of the way the murderer treats his victims, like he says that if you do "so and so" ima spare ya, but if ya dont, ima kill ya, but that so and so usually ends up being something like CUT YA FOOT OFF. ugh!

I don't wanna be an asshat, and i would like to stay on topic, but has anybody seen Wu-Tang Clan's Disciples of the 36 Chambers Live in San Bernardino, CA on DVD? ok, ima walk away now. ...
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
yes ,the grudge is so likethe ring, japanese direcor anyway, so it is the same, but the thing about the grudge is that, in my opnion, visually and colour wise is richer that the ring

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
watchd 'saw' thye other day,was really good!as for the grudge ...not so good ...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
Don't you'll think "saw" had some bad acting toward the ending when he saw off his foot and as leaving to get help. Good overall movie for the most part except for that seen.
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
Watched it last night. I was actually mpressed. (I didn't think that I would be.) Horrible acting in that scene. He reminded me of Will Ferrel.
Some of those death scenes were worse than the movie "Seven." Where do these people come up with this stuff? Seriously I wanna know so that I can write something like it.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
I think in the movie "Saw" the killer should have gotten some random guy with gyno and make him chop his own fucking titts off. Better yet, let me be that random guy. I wanna chop my titts off.

Any way to do surgery myself without severe complications?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 05:08:33 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
I think in the movie "Saw" the killer should have gotten some random guy with gyno and make him chop his own fucking titts off. Better yet, let me be that random guy. I wanna chop my titts off.

Any way to do surgery myself without severe complications?

whoaa!! hahahaa
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024