Author Topic: This Folder  (Read 5361 times)

William

Hi

There use to be a wider range of men on these boards ranging from men that just accepted their Gynecomastia to Men that enjoyed it. Have they all been chased off?

This last year the board seems to have far less tolerance for men that opt out of Surgery.

Even this Acceptance Folder seem empty

William
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 03:52:52 AM by William »

Offline nojay21

Don't know if anyone's been chased off...maybe the guys who are OK with their gyne are at the beach, leaving the unhappy ones at their computers.  Gotta say, though, that I don't like to see the ads for CMI or whatever the hell the "dorty peectures" guy is buying/selling.  Just what you want your mama to see on this site when you're trying to deal with an emotionally devastating issue.

It is too bad that there isn't more traffic on this board, though.  Everyone has to make a decision about how he feels about his body, and one important issue is peer response.  In other words, it can't hurt for young men with a problem to know that there are others in similar straits who manage it without surgery and without letting it ruin their lives.

Keep on keepin' on, guys.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
This isent really a site where men come to because they like having Gyne, lest it shouldent be.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the site is big enough for everyone, accepters as much as non-accepters.  most people don't like it, some do, some even enjoy it.  my experience was some of the accepters (not all, but some) used to call the non-accepters self-butchers and cut-em-offers and a whole bunch of other put-downs.  then people would tell them off for it, not exactly without cause, and then they'd scream help help i'm being persecuted, etc.  there was blame to go around.  

and then there were the fetishists like blatino who went drooling over some 15-year-old's pics and telling them they were hot.  those guys are in a class by themselves, and i don't mean a good one, but even that would have been fine if they kept it to their yahoo gyne enthusiast boards or at least here instead of scaring away the poor first-timers who were scared and had just found the place, but they didn't, and that's why i think fetishists have no place here.      

we all have it, we all get on the receiving end of other peoples' inability to deal with it, we all need to be able to respect each other and support each other.  i'm not an accepter, but i think it's great there's an acceptance board specially for people who are comfortable with it to talk about that particularly.  
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:24:00 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think there was an illusion of less tolerance because of the minority who made the most noise, not about keeping them because of self-acceptance as much as keeping them for sexual purposes.

I'm all for sexual expression but a couple guys were absolutley out of control, by anyone's stadards and needed to be banned.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024