Author Topic: Anyone into Tat's?  (Read 5434 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Here is my latest, Flag Girl cut on March 16th. My Chevy logo was touched up at the same time. I picked at it while it was healing wheh I first got it and turned out like this :-[.  

Anyone else with tats? Take a pic and post if you wouldn't mind.  

John.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 07:54:22 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Bambu,

Your gyne pics come up for me but not the tat pics.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Bambu,

Your gyne pics come up for me but not the tat pics.

jc...

Very sorry that the links are not working for you. That's odd as they work for me. Anyways... you can see both my tat's in my Gyne pics in my Sig...  The latest is in the third last pic. Have had mixed reactions to it. People either like it or hate it. Some women don't like it for obvious reasons...  ;D.

But hey... it's my tat and I like it. if someone doesn't like it then they don't have to look at it...  :P

John Paul.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 08:02:37 PM by Bambu »

Offline jc71

I'm not a huge tat guy myself. Great detail in the face.  The mouth, eyes, nose and hair looks amazing. What is she holding in her right hand or is that part of her dress?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'm not a huge tat guy myself. Great detail in the face.  The mouth, eyes, nose and hair looks amazing. What is she holding in her right hand or is that part of her dress?

That's not a dress. It's the Canadain flag. Her hand is holding the flag up against her body.  ;)

John.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the girl's great, but i'd get laser removal for the other  ;)

bumper sticker:  i'd rather push my ford than drive a chevy
tow hitch plate:  insert here to tow chevy.  

all in humor, though, that's one of those marketing schemes to excite people over something that doesn't matter a hair off a rat's derriere.  only tat i ever wore was a temporary -- but those are fun.  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 10:28:44 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
cool man,i've got 6...post some pics at a later date...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
I was brought up believing that tatoos were for gangs only, so i steered clear of that shit. However, when i was a kiddo, i saw kids 'round me using them temporary Tats that wear off after you wash that area. Or they would put Chiquita bananna stickers on their foreheads.

When ya get older, and you are no longer healthy or even appealing to look at at all, what you gonna do about the tatoos? I've seen old people with tats on and they look ridiculous. Besidez, it is painful and expensive and a long process and sometimes it doesn't work completely to get laser tatoo removal.

Just use a Sharpie! Or paint yourself a tatoo! Or stickers!

actually, dont use a sharpie. I have a neighbor who put the initials M.D. on her ankle back when she used to play soccer for her high school, and shes like 30 now and it looks as marked as day. It's still 100% there!

Or you can slice up you skin with an X-Acto knife, or you can brand yourself with a hot iron like they do to cows!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 03:23:29 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline jc71

Hey Bubby, why don't you start a new thread in "Lounge area" to formally announce that you've changed your name to Cuttin Headz?  I'm sure it'll be a very successful and often commented on thread. :-/

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
That is a good idea actually. I will have a poll there too to see if people like my name!! See you there, fred!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
your opinion on tats is appreciated, but not everyonone's tats look       when they get older...c'mon man, if they're done with taste and class then you won't have much to regret...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024