Author Topic: Expanding this section  (Read 4849 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I would like to expand this section a lot. What I need is a couple of moderators for it, as I don't have the time to do this too. There have been a lot of justified complaints about men that don't like the posts in the section blasting the posts and posters. That needs to stop, and to do so I need some men monitoring this section. If you are accepting to very accepting of your breasts and breast growth, and interested in monitoring this section, please let me know.

Thanks,

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
even if nobody responds, the current mods would do a decent job of helping watch too, they've done credit to the board so far. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 04:11:29 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you're always going to have slow learners or people who never saw the previous ban, and they have a right to learn here too.  first strike without warning wouldn't be fair, but good moderation should keep the board clean. 

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Merle I been a longtime reader of the forums but never spent the time to make an account until I heard about you giving the acceptance threads a makeover. I would be willing to help mod these areas.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024