Author Topic: Homeopathy solution  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Trini_Boi

• Posting Member
Today my mom came back from a doctor because she is having problems nerves and she said while he was examining her, she told him about my gyne problem. This doctor specializes in homeopathy she said. She said that he told her that he is familiar with gyne and even had it himself as well as his teenage son and his brother. She said that he explained that it is a hormone imbalance. His brother went and tried to cure it with surgery but it grew back. Apparantly he cured himself and his son using homeopathy. I was a bit skeptical at first b/c I have done my share of research on gyne and I have been told countless times that the only way to completely get rid of it is through surgery. I am trying to be optimistic though. I am going to set up an appointment with him next week and see if it works. Nothing beats a trial but a failure I guess....

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
Let us now how that appointment goes... Best of luck to you

Disappointment is all part of the process
Ripped With NIPS

Offline Trini_Boi

• Posting Member
i got some blood work done a couple years ago but i they didnt find anything unusual in my blood samples. i dont know if it is a hormonal problem any more but then again i heard that he did cure himself of it (gyne) as well so i doubt he did that as a teenager. i have heard the rumors surrounding homeopathy and that it has no scientific basis and stuff like that but then again neither did chiropracters before people discovered that cracking people's backs and stuff does solves certain problems so i am not going to knock this before i try it. it works for some people so hopefully it will work for me. but anyway like i said i dont know anything for sure but i'm just trying to be optimistic. it doesn't hurt to try. definitely beats getting surgery if it does work. anyway i'll keep you guys updated when i actually visit this doctor and stuff. later.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Homeopathic Medicine seems best at dealing with general health but fails miserably at treating specific conditions.

I've not heard of a single verifiable instance where homeopathic treatments got rid of Gynecomastia.

Your money would be better spent on a real Doctor Followed possibly by a real Surgeon.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024