Author Topic: I want to lose weight, but....  (Read 1802 times)

Offline lockmore99

• Posting Member
I'm 17 years old and around 5 ft 10 inches and weigh about 14 stone. I have puffy nipples and the rest of the normal gyno, however because I'm quite fat, the gyno doesn't really show up when I'm wearing a t-shirt. However I really want to losew eight because of the obvious health issue associated with being over-weight. But I'm worried that by losing weight the gyno will be more obvious than it is at the moment. Is this true?

Offline jxc

Being someone who has small manboobs and is pretty average in terms of weight, yep it's true. if you have a big gut, it pushes out the shirts you wear causing your chest to look flat and diagonal, but when you have a slim stomach, you'll be able to clearly see the triangle shapes on your chest, if you get what i mean.

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
Yes, this is true; especially if you have puffy nipples like me. Still, you should exercise and get to a healthy weight or close to it. I used to be a fat kid, but I exercised and lost around 50 lbs and gained some pounds of muscle in the process. Try doing up some upper chest workouts to build up the top part. This will even your chest out a bit. I've been working out my upper chest, and it definitely looks better than before. Trust me, you'll feel better about losing all that weight, I know I did!  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024